Play on the water. You'll quickly agree that cool afternoons are best spent with steaming cups of clam chowder and exceptional views of the Pacific Ocean over your shoulder. Gleneden's coastal community greets you with a burst of salty breezes that tousle your hair and remind you to take your time. Stop and smell the wildflowers as you make your way through groves of Sitka spruces until you reach Oregon's best views at Cascade Head.
- Ground floor justification requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- A limited number of units have an ocean view.
- Road conditions information can be found at www.tripcheck.com, or call 511 for Oregon Dept. of Transportation.
- Local authorities have discovered significant erosion along the beach and cliff front in the immediate vicinity of WorldMark Gleneden, which may impact the stability of beachfront areas of the resort, including the pool area and walkway. The resort is working with a team of experts to evaluate and remediate the areas impacted by beach erosion. In the meantime, the pool and hot tub area are closed and there is no beach access in the direct vicinity.
6593 Gleneden Beach Loop Gleneden Beach, OR 97388
How to Reach
- 2 Hot Tubs (Outdoor) - Closed
- Beach Access - Closed
- Children's Pool (Outdoor) - Closed
- Swimming Pool (Outdoor) - Closed
- Activities Center
- Children's Playground
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
Reception Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Wi-fi Internet is available for a fee.
Pool and Hot Tub Information: Due to the erosion discovered by local authorities, the pool and hot tub area are closed for the foreseeable future.
Car Parking: Parking is limited at WorldMark Gleneden and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
WorldMark, The Club: WorldMark, The Club is Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sister club, which provides eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners more holiday options at selected resorts throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Access to WorldMark, The Club resorts are made available through The Exchange Network (‘TEN’) agreement, which is an agreement between Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (‘the Developer’) and its parent company, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. Through TEN, this Developer benefit is provided to eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners who may exchange their right to use apartments in Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts for the right to use apartments at WorldMark, The Club resorts. This Developer benefit is separate from Ownership in Club Wyndham South Pacific. For full details, please visit the PDS.
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Balcony or Deck||Bed Configuration||Bedding in lounge||Internet Access||Kitchen||Dishwasher||Number of Bathrooms||Shower/bath||Washer/Dryer (in unit)|
|One Bedroom||--||K + Q MB||--||Full||--||--||--|
One Bedroom – Less Desirable Location:
One Bedroom – Special Needs:
|Two Bedroom||--||K + Q / T + Q MB||--||Full||--||--||--|
Two Bedroom – Less Desirable Location:
Two Bedroom – Special Needs:
|Three Bedroom||--||K + Q + T + Q MB||--||Full||--||--||--|
Three Bedroom – Less Desirable Location:
Three Bedroom – Special Needs:
Resort Credit Calculator
Click here to instantly calculate the credits required for your holiday