Kamogawa is a city on the Bōsō Peninsula, southeast of Tokyo. The landscape around Kamogawa consists of rice fields, forested slopes, and rolling, sandy hills of the Bōsō Hill Range, while the town is known for its beach resorts and hot springs. Kamogawa Sea World has huge aquariums, with dolphin and sea lion shows. Warm maritime climate with hot, humid summers and mild cool winters. The annual mean temperature is 16°C, with an average maximum of 26°C in summer & an average minimum of 6°C in winter.
IMPORTANT: All rooms have private bathrooms and western style beds. Public bath is an indoor onsen (mineral hot spring). Clothing, swimwear or display of tattoos are not permitted in onsens.
Japan offers a unique cultural experience and is very different to the style of resorts in the club. When confirming a reservation, please review the 10 tips for your first Japan holiday, Travelling in Japan and the Onsen - Getting the most our of Japan's hot springs blogs and Before You Go - Awa Kamogawa web page to prepare you with the information you require when staying at this property.
Club Wyndham Sundance Resort Awa Kamogawa
Kamogawa Grand Tower, 834 Hiroba, Kamogawa-shi, Chiba 296-0044, JAPAN〒296-0044 千葉県鴨川市広場834（鴨川グランドタワー内）
How to Reach
- Wi-fi *available only in the lobby area
- Public onsen
- Outdoor swimming pool (unheated)
- On-site café
- Day spa
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Private outdoor onsen - charges apply
- Free bike rentals
- Children's pool (unheated)
- On-site cocktail bar / lounge
- On-site restaurant
- Gift shop
- Conference facilities
- Onsite car parking
Reception Hours: 24 hours
Check-in Time: 3:00pm Check-out Time: 11:00am
Must advise if arriving and checking-in after 6:00pm
Mandatory SRC Surcharge (can be paid by cash or credit card):
- JPY 1,000 per adult & JPY 500 per child (6 – 12 years old) per night for the 1st & 2nd night
- JPY 700 per adult & JPY 350 per child (6 – 12 years old) per night from the 3rd night onwards
Car-Parking: Limited outdoor spaces available on-site (no reservation is required). Restricted to vehicles under 2.1 metres in height.
Private Outdoor Onsen: Available in Kamogawa Grand Hotel – JPY 3,300 per 45 minutes including GST for ocean view and JPY 2,750 per 45 minutes including GST for garden view – Maximum of 5 guests permitted per private outdoor onsen.
How to Book : Choose your preferred room type from the options listed below.
- ⓈFor Club Wyndham South Pacific members this symbol Ⓢ indicates this room type can be booked online for instant confirmation.
- Ⓐ For Club Wyndham Asia members this symbol Ⓐ indicates this room type can be booked online for instant confirmation.
- All other room types not marked with the above symbols are request only. Please fill out this Booking Form to submit your request and an Owner Services consultant will be in touch
|Nearest train station to the resort||Approx Distance from Tokyo||Convenient train station in Tokyo to stay near pre-arrival||Approx travel time by train||Train/bus Schedule||Nearby:|
|Awa-Kamogawa Station||95km||Tokyo Station||1hr 55mins||http://www.hyperdia.com/en/||Coast
|The resort is a 5 minute taxi ride from Awa-Kamogawa Station|
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Balcony or Deck||Bed Configuration||Bedding in lounge||Internet Access||Kitchen||Dishwasher||Number of Bathrooms||Shower/bath||Washer/Dryer (in unit)|
|1 Bedroom Double Twin Ⓢ||Full||S||--||Yes||--||1||S+B|
Online name: Twin 1 Bedroom (5) *
For Club Wyndham South Pacific Members – This room type can be booked online for instant confirmation
On Request for Club Wyndham Asia members, please use this booking form
*Individual floor plans may vary depending on the location, room type and size of the unit.
|1 Bedroom Double Twin Ⓢ|
Resort Credit Calculator
Click here to instantly calculate the credits required for your holiday