Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Perth
**Covid-19 Risk Reduction Plan Alert: As a precautionary measure, the resort facilities have the below restrictions in place:
– Breakfast area – Maximum 10 pax – Continental Buffet temporarily closed, ask reception for alternative options.
– Lift – Maximum 2 pax at any time
– Bike hire – Operating as normal
- CHANGE TO RECEPTION HOURS: Please note that from 13th July 2020, this resort no longer has 24 hour reception. Reception Hours are 6am to 10pm daily. There is an after-hours intercom located outside Hotel Main Entrance. To ensure a smooth check-in please contact the resort directly if arriving outside of Reception Hours.
- Club room bar is open daily for in-house guests from 3pm to 11pm.
- A $100 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- Club Wyndham Perth is a completely non-smoking property. Balconies are small and smoking is only permitted on the ground floor outside the resort.
- Studio Deluxe Apartments are quite compact and contain only tea and coffee making facilities. These rooms are not recommended for extended stays – No Rollaway beds. Studio Deluxe Apartments are boutique style with an open plan bathroom/bedroom, meaning that the shower, bath and vanity are all visible from the bedroom. Studio Deluxe units have a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- Two-bedroom apartments are not recommended for six adults. Suggested occupancy limit is four adults and two children (under 12 years).
- This resort does not have a pool or gym facilities onsite.
- Spa baths are only featured in studio Deluxe Apartments.
- Bedding Requests: The 1 Bedroom Deluxe apartments have either a King (cannot be split) or Queen Bed in the master bedroom. Any bedding requests must be made at the time of booking by phoning the resort directly, please keep in mind not all requests are guaranteed.
- Please be advised that the resort’s onsite restaurant, The Outram Restaurant, has ceased operation until further notice.
- Club Wyndham Perth has limited, secure undercover parking spaces at a cost of $20 a day. These are subject to availability and must be reserved directly through the resort. This can be reserved prior to arrival by calling the resort directly on 08 9322-4888. As an alternative the secure Wilson parking lot, 500m from the hotel, offers a special discount to Wyndham guests when validated through reception.
- If you are a Privileges member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Coles online! Log in to privilegesbywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings, and then click on ‘Resort Benefits‘ on the top menu for more details.
- There are no onsite laundry facilities at Club Wyndham Perth for guests staying in Studio Deluxe rooms. There are washer and dryer facilities in the One & Two Bedroom apartments. A dry cleaning service is available through reception (charges apply) and staff can give directions to the closest laundromat.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of $5-$7 approx. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Privileges Elite and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Privileges Elite and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges.We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Bike Hire
- Board Games
- Picnic Basket and Rug Hire
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.