Hit the slopes for thrills and giggles. When it's time to teach the tykes to ski, head to this wedge of the Southern Rockies where nature and machines work in tandem to keep snow on the ground five months a year — nearly always capped with blue skies. Could it be any easier? There's a ski lift 30 feet from the resort entrance. Save some energy for a coach ride and mountaintop dinner or, in warmer weather, summer tubing. Guarantee: pure glee, family-wide.
- Limited ground floor justification requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- For owners planning to arrive at the resort outside of normal Front Desk hours, please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements prior to arrival.
- High Elevation Alert: 8,750 feet
- Red River is a highly seasonal resort. The town is much quieter in April – May and October – November, and many equipment vendors and restaurants are closed. Call the resort for details.
- Red River's one-bedroom units have a maximum occupancy of four people; however, the units are smaller than standard and it is recommended to book a two-bedroom unit for four people.
- The city of Taos will be experiencing major road construction from March 1, 2020 – Nov. 1, 2021. During this time, there may be roadblocks, detours, and traffic delays en route to the resort. Dates are subject to change.
201 East River St. Red River, NM 87558
How to Reach
- Barbecue Area
- Hot Tub (Outdoor)
- Downhill Skiing
- Ski Lift
Reception Hours: 6:00am – 11:00pm
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Wi-fi Internet Access available for a fee.
Hot Tub Hours: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Red River has a year-round hot tub but no swimming pool. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Car Parking: Parking is limited at WorldMark Red River and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk with questions.
WorldMark, The Club: WorldMark, The Club is Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sister club, which provides eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners more holiday options at selected resorts throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Access to WorldMark, The Club resorts are made available through The Exchange Network (‘TEN’) agreement, which is an agreement between Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (‘the Developer’) and its parent company, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. Through TEN, this Developer benefit is provided to eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners who may exchange their right to use apartments in Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts for the right to use apartments at WorldMark, The Club resorts. This Developer benefit is separate from Ownership in Club Wyndham South Pacific. For full details, please visit the PDS.
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Balcony or Deck||Bed Configuration||Bedding in lounge||Internet Access||Kitchen||Dishwasher||Number of Bathrooms||Shower/bath||Washer/Dryer (in unit)|
|One Bedroom||Full||K + SS||--||--||--||--|
One Bedroom – Special Needs:
|Two Bedroom||Full||K + T + QM||--||--||--||--|
Two Bedroom Twin:
Two Bedroom Queen:
Two Bedroom Queen – Special Needs:
Resort Credit Calculator
Click here to instantly calculate the credits required for your holiday