Please note owners looking to make a booking at Club Wyndham Port Stephens should call Owner Services – this is so the team can make owners aware of the alerts around the property: for example, that there are no elevators and steps to the entrance and that the swimming pool and other facilities are privately owned and not available to owners or guests, and that the facilities at Club Wyndham Shoal Bay can be used instead.
Wedged between the rainforest and the coastline, Port Stephens is known as a playground for water lovers. Some of Australia’s best fishing can be found in the region’s crystal clear, and abundant, waters. Owners are able to use the facilities, including the pool, at Club Wyndham Shoal Bay.
There’s something alluring about Club Wyndham Port Stephens. You can explore white sand beaches, find fabulous fishing spots, and go play in unspoilt national parks. The resort offers spellbinding views and access to all the mid-NSW North Coast landmarks. Leave your worries behind and discover where a little adventure can lead.
Before You Go
Reception: The property does not have a reception site, currently a mobile reception service is being used, which can be contacted between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM upon making a booking.
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 12pm
Check-in Procedure: Guests will be contacted by our mobile reception prior to arrival, to arrange key collection, provided a mobile number was added to the reservation. If you have not listed your mobile number on the booking and we have been unable to reach you, please contact the mobile reception on 0437224216 between 8:00PM and 6:00PM on the day of check-in to arrange key pick-up.
Car Parking: Designated parking with 1 car space per room. Overflow parking in visitors parking area which can also accommodate larger vehicles (caravans, trailers etc).
Facilities: Owners and their guests are permitted to use the facilities at Club Wyndham Shoal Bay. Please contact Club Wyndham Shoal Bay at 024984-8100 or visit Shoal Bay Reception to arrange your day pass and resort map. Pool towels are also available from the Reception Desk.
The Restaurant at this property is now closed, however there is a cafe located in the clubhouse, which offers light snacks from 9am to 3pm daily.
- Limited cot hire available. Please request at time of booking and check availability with Mobile Manager 48 hours prior to check-in.
- There is no cost or security deposit charged or taken at Port Stephens as we do not have reception onsite.
- There are no wheelchair specific apartments. Some rooms may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- The 18 Hole Golf Course is fully functioning. Charges apply for Golf. It is advisable to book in advance. Please call (02) 4982-0474 to make a booking. Wyndham guests receive a discount on Golf. Room key must be produced for discount to be applied. For bookings please call +612 4982 0474.
- Foot Golf is now available from 3.30pm daily. For information and to book, please visit www.horizons.com.au
- There is no Internet or Cable television available.
- Please note there will be no Reception or Housekeeping Services available on Christmas Day. Manager will be available for emergencies only.
- To make the most of your stay at Club Wyndham Port Stephens a car is recommended. Contact Travel Club by Wyndham for competitive rates on car hire.
All facilities, at this property, including the swimming pool, are privately owned by the Golf Club and are NOT available to Wyndham owners and their guests. It is an “APARTMENT ONLY” property. Apartments now have Wi-Fi. Foxtel is not currently available, and there is no on-site restaurant. Check-in is facilitated by a mobile Manager who will contact you a few days prior to arrival to arrange key collection. Please ensure your mobile number is noted on your booking. To contact the mobile Manager please call 0437 224 216.
Pet policy: Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham or Ramada by Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Grocery Service: Click here to find out more.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking areas or on their apartment balconies, if they have one. You cannot smoke in your room at any time and, when smoking on a balcony, the door must be closed – you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the room. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others.
This property is not managed by Wyndham therefore Lifestyle benefits do not apply.
- Maximum occupancy 6 people
- 1 x King size bed (cannot be split) , 2 x Single beds, 1 x Double sofa bed
- Limited cots and highchairs available free of charge on request
- 2 Bathrooms – Ensuite with walk-in shower plus walk-in shower and bathtub in main bathroom
- Full kitchen with stove top, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer
- Split system air-conditioning in lounge and master bedroom
- 2 Bedroom – Located on the first floor with balcony
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor – Located on the ground floor with patio
NOTE: Some blocks have stairs to the entrance of the building – if you require a room with no stair access due to mobility issues, please contact Owner Services on firstname.lastname@example.org to request this on your reservation. Please note that while the resort will do their best to accommodate this we are unable to guarantee it due to the best fit system.