It's more fun with the whole family. Hot springs soaks can be romantic, and art museums ideal for grown-up outings. But there's a whole lot for kids to love, too, in this scenic strip of mountain-view valley. So, bring them along to share the delights. Get them stuck on the cactarium, quench their thirst for play at the water parks. Add in golf games and tram rides and flight simulators, too, all under a day-after-day dazzling blue sky. Come home with a basketful of fine, fun remembrances.
- For owners planning to arrive at the resort outside of normal Front Desk hours, please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival, please note that there is no WorldMark signage in front of the resort.
- You may experience some traffic noise and smoking is prohibited in units, including on balconies and patios.
- The Plaza Resort & Spa is a mixed-use resort and WorldMark owns only some of the units. For this reason, you may notice pets on the property and in some of the non-WorldMark owned units. Please comply with the WorldMark guidelines and make other arrangements for your pets.
WorldMark Plaza Resort & Spa
2601 Golf Club Drive Palm Springs, CA 92264
How to Reach
- 2 Hot Tubs (Outdoor)
- Barbecue Area
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Tennis Court
- 2 Swimming Pools (Outdoor)
- Fitness Center
- Massage Services
Reception Hours: 8:00am – 11:00pm
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Wi-fi: Internet access available for a fee.
Pool & Hot Tub Hours: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Car Parking: Parking is limited at WorldMark Palm Springs – Plaza Resort & Spa, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
WorldMark, The Club: WorldMark, The Club is Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sister club, which provides eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners more holiday options at selected resorts throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Access to WorldMark, The Club resorts are made available through The Exchange Network (‘TEN’) agreement, which is an agreement between Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (‘the Developer’) and its parent company, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. Through TEN, this Developer benefit is provided to eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners who may exchange their right to use apartments in Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts for the right to use apartments at WorldMark, The Club resorts. This Developer benefit is separate from Ownership in Club Wyndham South Pacific. For full details, please visit the PDS.
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Balcony or Deck||Bed Configuration||Bedding in lounge||Internet Access||Kitchen||Dishwasher||Number of Bathrooms||Shower/bath||Washer/Dryer (in unit)|
|Studio||Full||--||Q + SS||--||--||--||--||--|
|One Bedroom||Full||--||K + SS||--||--||--||--||--|
Resort Credit Calculator
Click here to instantly calculate the credits required for your holiday