New Orleans, the vibrant metropolis on the Mississippi River, is known as the Big Easy because of its attitude and the Crescent City due to the shape of its shore. Your WorldMark resort sits at the entrance of the city’s Garden District, making for fascinating sightseeing the moment you walk out your front door. Ride the St. Charles Avenue streetcar to the French Quarter, where you’ll find hundreds of restaurants and jazz clubs. Step into the city’s rich past with a tour of historic New Orleans homes. Explore the unique aboveground cemeteries, rich with folklore and shrouded in mystery. Or walk along the Mississippi riverfront, where you could easily spend an entire day.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Fitness Centre
- Valet parking (fees)
- Rooftop sundeck
- Shared laundry facilities
Before You Go
Reception Hours: 24 hours
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Car Parking: Parking at WorldMark Avenue Plaza is by valet service only with a nightly fee of $22.60* and is limited to one vehicle per unit. Leaving your vehicle parked on the street overnight is not recommended. The resort does not have parking available for oversized vehicles, such as boats and RVs.
WorldMark, The Club: WorldMark, The Club is Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sister club, which provides eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners more holiday options at selected resorts throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada.
Access to WorldMark, The Club resorts is made available through The Exchange Network (‘TEN’) agreement, which is an agreement between Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (‘the Developer’) and its parent company, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. Through TEN, this Developer benefit is provided to eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners who may exchange their right to use apartments in Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts for the right to use apartments at WorldMark, The Club resorts. This Developer benefit is separate from Ownership in Club Wyndham South Pacific. For full details, please visit the PDS.
- Maximum occupancy 2
- King or queen bed in living area
- Partial kitchen: small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and/or disposable dishware
- Air conditioning
- Studio Special Needs – specially designed apartment for people with special needs. Apartments have lower kitchen benches for easy access, wheel in showers and railings in the bathrooms (no bath).
- Maximum occupancy 4
- Queen in master, queen sofa bed in living area
- Partial Kitchen: small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and/or disposable dishware
- Air conditioning
- 1 Bedroom Special Needs – specially designed apartment for people with special needs. Apartments have lower kitchen benches for easy access, wheel in showers and railings in the bathrooms (no bath).