Peer under the sea in the scenic Yucatan. One bite into a fish taco while seated at a palm-shaded table by the calm Caribbean Sea, and you'll be sold. This friendly island is so small you can zip around by "moto," stopping on a whim for unforgettable experiences. No. 1 is snorkeling, even for non-swimmers. Simply step into the warm water with a mask and place your head below the surface to watch a universe of colorful creatures.
- For owners planning to arrive at the resort outside of normal front desk hours, please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements prior to arrival.
- A 20-minute ferry ride is required to access Isla Mujeres.
- As you leave customs at the airport, sales people may attempt to sell you ride offers. Contact WorldMark by Wyndham Travel Department at 1-800-953-5511 for information on car rentals, airport shuttles and ferry service.
- Proof of citizenship is required to enter and exit Mexico.
- Check Travel.State.Gov for any travel alert information you may need to know before your trip.
Puerto de Abrigo S/N Prolongacion Aeropuerto, Laguna Macax Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo C.P. 77400 Mexico
How to Reach
- Activities Center
- Business Center
- Computer with Internet (Shared)
- Golf Cart Rental
- Pool Bar
- Bicycle Rentals
- Children's Pool (Outdoor)
- Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Reception Hours: 8:00am to 10:30pm
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Wi-fi Internet Access available for a fee.
Outdoor Pool Hours: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Car Parking: On-site parking is available at the resort (fee may apply).
WorldMark, The Club: WorldMark, The Club is Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sister club, which provides eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners more holiday options at selected resorts throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Access to WorldMark, The Club resorts are made available through The Exchange Network (‘TEN’) agreement, which is an agreement between Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (‘the Developer’) and its parent company, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. Through TEN, this Developer benefit is provided to eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners who may exchange their right to use apartments in Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts for the right to use apartments at WorldMark, The Club resorts. This Developer benefit is separate from Ownership in Club Wyndham South Pacific. For full details, please visit the PDS.
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Balcony or Deck||Bed Configuration||Bedding in lounge||Internet Access||Kitchen||Dishwasher||Number of Bathrooms||Shower/bath||Washer/Dryer (in unit)|
|Studio||Full||--||K/S + SS||--||--||--||--||--||--|
Studio Hotel Compact:
Studio Hotel King:
|One Bedroom Deluxe||Full||--||K + Q SS||--||--||--||--||--||--|
|One Bedroom Deluxe|
Resort Credit Calculator
Click here to instantly calculate the credits required for your holiday