On a saltwater shore, there's more to explore. You'll arrive prepared to relax, yet there's so much to see that you'll each clamor "Choose mine!" to select the next outing. Do you follow Gramps to the vintage airplane museum or bring your teen to the skate park? Maybe compromise and explore the bunkers at Fort Worden. Then again, Mom might warm to the Victorian architecture, the kids to the shipbuilders, say. All good. Everyone agrees on a beach walk.
- If traveling on the Port Townsend – Coupeville Ferry, reservations are recommended, especially during weekends and summer months. Visit Washington State Ferries for more information. It is also recommended that you monitor your ferry reservation in case of extreme low tide cancellations.
- For information on the Port Angeles to Victoria, B.C. ferry, visit Black Ball Ferry Line.
- Three-story townhouse-style units with a minimum of 24 stairs required to access (except special needs units).
- Due to resort renovations, inventory will be limited from Sep. 2021 - Jan. 2022. During this time, noise, dust, odors and work crews may be experienced. Dates are subject to change.
141 Orcas Drive Port Townsend, WA 98368
How to Reach
- Activities Center
- Beach Access
- Boat Launch Ramp
- Computer with Internet (Shared)
- Sun Deck
- Tennis Court
- Boat Dock
- Children's Playground
- Hot Tub (Indoor)
- Swimming Pool (Indoor)
Reception Hours: 24 hours, 7 days
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Wifi Internet Access available for a fee.
No Air Conditioning.
Outdoor Pool Hours: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Car Parking: WorldMark Discovery Bay resort may be able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
WorldMark, The Club: WorldMark, The Club is Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sister club, which provides eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners more holiday options at selected resorts throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Access to WorldMark, The Club resorts are made available through The Exchange Network (‘TEN’) agreement, which is an agreement between Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (‘the Developer’) and its parent company, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. Through TEN, this Developer benefit is provided to eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners who may exchange their right to use apartments in Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts for the right to use apartments at WorldMark, The Club resorts. This Developer benefit is separate from Ownership in Club Wyndham South Pacific. For full details, please visit the PDS.
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Balcony or Deck||Bed Configuration||Bedding in lounge||Internet Access||Kitchen||Dishwasher||Number of Bathrooms||Shower/bath||Washer/Dryer (in unit)|
|Two Bedroom||--||k + t + q ss||Full||--||--||--|
|Two Bedroom - Deluxe||--||k + q + m||Full||--||--||--|
|Two Bedroom - Loft||--||k + q + 2 q ss||Full||--||--||--|
|Two Bedroom - Deluxe|
|Two Bedroom - Loft|
Resort Credit Calculator
Click here to instantly calculate the credits required for your holiday