A French holiday means plenty of fun, fine food and fabulous fashion. Enjoy the facilities here that include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sensory shower, relaxing sauna and a remarkable kids’ playground.
Just 80 minutes by road from Paris, Club Wyndham Normandy is the perfect place to explore the castles, cathedrals and medieval delights of nearby towns Rouen and Connelles while staying on the meandering banks of the famous Seine River. Known for its significant War history, Normandy is also a gourmand’s go to destination – think delicious Camembert, Calvados, cider and tripe.
- Children's playground
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Onsite parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Before You Go
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Pool Hours: Open 9:00am – 9:00pm
Car Parking: Free outdoor on-site car parking.
Elevators: There are no elevators at this resort.
Luggage: Dedicated luggage room to store luggage for guests after check out, or before check in is available. Please note that items are left unattended at the owner’s risk.
Taxes: This property requires a tourist tax to be collected upon check-in by the property € 2.50 Per night for persons over the age of 18.
Lifestyle Benefits: Please note this property is a contracted resort and is not managed by Wyndham. As such, Privileges benefits do not apply.
Bathroom Configuration: Some apartments have shower over bath, others have separate shower, or shower only. Preference can be requested, however cannot be guaranteed.
The nearest train station to Club Wyndham Normandy is Gare de Val-de-Reuil, which is about a 15–20-minute drive (12-15km) from the resort – a local taxi from the train station costs about € 25.
Guests arriving at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport must take a train or taxi into the city center. Trains run frequently between Paris St. Lazare and Gare de Val-de-Reuil. Please be aware that there is no direct train from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris St. Lazare.
Approximately 90 min drive – Leaving the Airport take the A1 north, and take the N104 exit. Continue on N104 for 24km when it merges onto N184, after 11km, take the A15 exit towards Rouen. Continue onto D14 which changes into D6014. At Ecouis, turn right onto D20 which turns into D11 , continue to Conelles and turn right onto Route d‘Amfreville-Sous-les-Monts/D19
**A car is recommended at this resort.
Accessibility: This property is a 3 storey walk-up (no lifts). If ground floor is required, please ensure you have booked a ground floor apartment.
CRITICAL INFORMATION – MUST READ: Effective from Monday 12th July 2021, all owners/guests checking into CWSP Properties MUST present photo ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license upon check-in. The ID must match the reservation in the Hotel’s PMS (Property Management System) and credit card provided. Guest name MUST be added to the reservation at time of booking, or prior to check-in. Only the Owner Services Team can add or amend a guest name. If owners call a resort to ask for a change to guest name, they will be redirected to Owner Services.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card Fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
- To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.
- Transportation advisories
- Pet policy
Pets are not allowed at most Club Wyndham or Ramada by Wyndham properties. Exceptions apply in the case of hearing, mobility and/or vision impaired guests, please advise at time of booking if this applies, or those staying in dog friendly designated units at designated resorts see here for more information.
Government-related travel and health requirements
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date to Australia or New Zealand. Wyndham do not issue visas or documentation for re-entry into Australia. It is your responsibility to check that you have current and correct documentation for departing Australia, entry into any countries visited, ports of call or re-entry into Australia. General visa advice can be obtained from www.visalink.com.au. Please ensure you visit this website regarding required visas. **
- Maximum occupancy 2 people – 1 x King bed
- 1 Bathroom – Shower Over Spa Bath but cannot be guaranteed – some units have Shower Over Bath and Shower Only
- Full kitchen – stove-top and microwave, oven & dishwasher
- No Ground Floor units
- 1 Studio Deluxe unit has no balcony
1 Bedroom Deluxe
- Maximum occupancy 4 people – 1 x King size bed, 1 x Double sofa bed
- 1 x bathroom with shower over bath
- Full kitchen – with stove top, microwave, toaster, medium fridge and dining setting
- Full heating
- If a ground floor apartment is required, this must be booked at the time of confirming reservation with Club Wyndham Owner Services.
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Internal stairs (Internal staircase with lounge/dining area downstairs
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Ground Floor – Apartment guaranteed on ground floor.
2 Bedroom Deluxe
- Maximum occupancy 6 people
- Separate lounge/dining area
- 1 x King bed, 1 x King (split), 1 x Double sofa bed
- 2 Bathrooms – En suite with separate shower & bath, main bathroom with walk-in shower & bath
- Full kitchen – with stove-top and microwave, oven & dishwasher
- If a ground floor unit is required this must be booked at the time of confirming your reservation.
- Private balcony
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe 2 bathroom
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe 1 bathroom
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe 1 bathroom – Internal stairs (Internal staircase with lounge/dining area downstairs)
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe Ground floor 1 bathroom