As a Premier owner (owner), Club Wyndham Pacific Club encourages you to book your holidays in advance. By giving yourself plenty of time to spare, you are able to secure your reservation at your chosen resort, for your ideal dates. See booking windows below:
- Bookings can be made up to 13 months in advance for Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts by all Owners.
- Bookings can be made up to 11 months in advance for WorldMark, The Club Resorts in North America, Canda and Mexico, by Privileges Members of all Tiers and Premier Owners who purchased before 2010.
- Bookings can be made up to 8 months in advance for CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Resorts by Privileges Members of all Tiers.
When booking during Red Seasons (as shown on each Resort Credit Charts), the below restrictions apply:
- Bookings made more than 9 months in advance have a minimum 7 nights stay . The seven nights can be split across two or more resorts, assuming the seven nights are consecutive (Note: bookings cannot extend past 13 months prior to stay as the standard booking window still applies).
- Bookings made within 9 months of stay have no minimum night stay required.