Jewels of Fiji Club Tour 2024
From AU$5,955* + 30,000* credits per person, twin share
Embark on a 14 night journey to paradise as you discover the allure of Fiji
3rd to 17th AUGUST 2024
Relax, indulge, and immerse yourself in the very best this tropical haven has to offer.
Engage in thrilling activities that promise an adrenaline rush and unforgettable adventures, all set against the backdrop of Fiji's stunning landscapes.
This tour is your passport to a world where luxury meets natural beauty, where every moment is a celebration of life in the heart of the South Pacific. Let Fiji weave its magic on you, leaving you with cherished memories of a journey that captures the essence of paradise
- 7 Nights at Club Wyndham Denarau
- Daily breakfast
- Spa Treatment or Round of Golf#
- Hot Spring Mud Pool tour
- Bula Bus 2 day pass
- 7 night Cruise to the Remote North discovering islands and reefs rarely visited by tourists
- Welcome dinner at Mamacita Mexican Restaurant
- Dinner on day of your choice to Byblos Restaurant - Raddisson Blue resort
- Farewell Dinner at the BeachShack
- Arrival and departure Transfers
- Club Wyndham Host*
Travelflex payment options available to eligible Lifestyle Gold, Platinum and 100 Club Owners
Limited spots available !
|Prices Per Person, Twin Share
|Plus Credits PP
|30,000* SOLD OUT
|Plus Credits Solo
|35,000* SOLD OUT
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until sold out. From price based on a 1 Bedroom Apartment at Club Wyndham Denarau. Housekeeping tokens apply
If you prefer to use less credits and more cash, we can adjust the pricing accordingly.
STAY 3 to 10th August 2024
7 nights at Club Wyndham Denarau in a 1-bedroom apartment
Breakfast Daily at the BeachShack Bar & Grill
Welcome Dinner at Mamacita Mexican Restaurant
Choice of a Spa Treatment at Wyndham Spa or a round of Golf at the Denarau Golf Club including 18 holes and Mizuno or Ping club hire on a shared cart
Bula Bus 2-day passes
Dinner voucher for Byblos – A taste of Lebanon Restaurant at Radisson Blue
Farewell Dinner at the BeachShack Bar & Grill
Day tour to the Hot Spring Mud Pool
Arrival and departure transfer
CRUISE 10 to 17 August 2024
7 nights onboard M.S. Caledonian Sky, small ship expedition cruising
57 exceptionally spacious, well-designed suites with ocean views
All meals included (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Expedition team of Marine Biologists, cultural experts, and Ocean Ambassador program
Guided island, village, school, and shore excursions
Snorkeling (equipment provided) and glass-bottom boat tours, kayaking and SUP
Transfers from the ship
Remote North Discovery
The coast of Viti Levu Fiji’s main island then onto Makogai in the Bligh, Levuka on the island of Ovalau, Kioa, Taveuni, and Savusavu.
– Levuka – colonial capital of Fiji,
– Bouma Waterfall,
– Savusavu – extinct volcanic crater, hot springs, natural pearl markets and more.
Welcome aboard with a complimentary fruit punch and welcome salusalu (lei) as we set sail for our Fiji Island adventure. This afternoon visit Captain Cook Cruises own exclusive island “Tivua” where you can enjoy a twilight swim, snorkel or relax on the beach and enjoy our special Welcome Dinner and crew entertainment.
Passengers are invited to attend a special choral performance of Sunday Hymns from the children of Makogai. We will then explore the pristine waters of Makogai Island with a snorkel or glass-bottom boat tour to experience the clam research station here. Later there will be an opportunity to join the 1-hour walking tour of Makogai’s historical graveyard and old leper colony.
This morning we arrive at the port of Levuka on the island Ovalau, situated off the northeast coast of the main island. Levuka was the first European settlement in Fiji and became the centre of British colonial administration and trade. At its peak over 50 hotels catered to the thirst of sailors in port and the town gained a wild reputation. In 1888 the capital was moved to Suva on the main island, and Levuka’s notoriety gradually waned. Passengers are invited to join an optional tour of this now quiet historic town. In the afternoon we have snorkelling and a shipwreck tour or just explore the town.
This morning we arrive at Savusavu, the second largest town on the second biggest island in Fiji, Vanua Levu. Savusavu is positioned on an extinct volcanic crater. Explore the town and its hot-springs or visit the world-famous Justin Hunter pearl farm. This afternoon we visit Whispering Tide for swimming and snorkelling with our Marine Biologist
This morning we disembark on the western side of Taveuni Island – the “Garden Island” of Fiji. The optional bus tour takes you to the beautiful Tavoro Waterfall in the Bouma National Park where you can swim and relax in the beautiful setting or take a challenging hike to the 2nd & 3rd falls. After a picnic lunch at the national park, we return to the ship or you have the opportunity to stand on the 180th Meridian, the arbitrary line between today and tomorrow. Our crew will take you to the famous natural Dateline where you can literally stand with one foot in the past and one foot in the future. This evening we will be visiting Naselesele Village to enjoy the tastes of Fiji with a traditional ‘lovo” (earth oven) feast where we share fresh local seafood, meat succulent tropical fruits. Then dance to the drum of the meke(dance) and kava ceremony.
Kioa Islands are freehold islands populated by South Sea Islanders. In 2005 Fiji granted them full citizenship. Kioa Island was settled by the people of Tuvalu Island (also called Ellice Island) after they were displaced by rising sea levels. Be met by these colourful people in their traditional way and see their vibrant cultural presentation. Cruise along the south coast of Vanua Levu over lunch to our afternoon anchorage of Viani Bay for snorkelling and the beach. This evening we have a white theme so join in by dressing in white for an amazing atmosphere plus don’t forget to don your dancing shoes on for the famous Captain Cook Cruises Music Quiz.
Cruising south-west from Vanua Levu we arrive at Nananu-i-ra on the northern coast of Viti Levu for our customary swim, snorkel and beachcombing or just a lazy morning to enjoy our beach visit. There may also be an opportunity to hike the hill. After lunch there is our last opportunity ashore before we begin our homeward journey. Don your favourite island attire and join all the celebrations of our Pacific Island Night Finale.
The MS Caledonian Sky sets sail and returns to Denarau Marina at 07:30 am for a 9:00 am disembarkation.
After Breakfast, meet the crew on the pool deck as they bid you farewell in song including their traditional Fijian ‘Isa Lei’ as they say ‘sototale’ or ‘see you again’.
Terms & Conditions
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as at 15 December 2023 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes
- Minimum tour numbers must be met for a Wyndham Club Tours Host to attend.
- #Spa treatment and Golf subject to change due to currency fluctuation & surcharges. Provided by a third party and subject to their conditions.
- If the minimum passenger numbers for the tour are not reached, the advertised cost may increase, in this occasion, the difference must be paid by the Owners.
- Stays at Club Wyndham resorts are subject to the terms and conditions of Club Wyndham South Pacific. A housekeeping token will apply.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Cruise is operated by Captain Cook Cruises their terms and conditions apply.
- Only Lifestyle Qualified credits can be used towards Travel Flex offer
- Itinerary subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
TRAVELFLEX Important guidelines:
These offers are provided by Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613 (Developer) via the TravelFlex benefit as part of Lifestyle by Wyndham membership and are subject to availability at time of booking. TravelFlex is available to all Lifestyle Gold members and above.
- You can use up to maximum number of credits as listed below of your Lifestyle Qualified credits toward TravelFlex:
- 60,000 credits for Gold,
- 90,000 credits for Platinum
- 150,000 credits for 100 Club
- It is a limited offer which can only be used once before the expiry date
- Your credits must have a minimum of 6 months / 180 days validity for use with TravelFlex
- You must provide a Housekeeping Token for the first 19,999 credits and for each additional 10,000 Lifestyle Qualified Credits exchanged for Travel Flex
- If you do not have enough allocated tokens per above, a fee of AU$131 is payable per 10,000 credits (or part thereof) exchanged
- If you prefer to use less credits and more cash, we can adjust the pricing accordingly