Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Port Douglas
**Covid-19 Risk Reduction Plan Alert: As a precautionary measure, the resort facilities have the below restrictions in place:
– Swimming pool – maximum 20 pax with social distancing
– Gym – maximum 3 pax
– Games room/area – maximum 20 pax with social distancing
– Outside spa – reopens on the 6th July 2020
– Restaurant – maximum 20 pax per section
– Bike hire – operating as normal
**REFURBISHMENT 2020: An exciting refurbishment program has commenced at this property, with an estimated completion date of mid-August 2020. Some noise will be expected due to the use of power tools, and there will be increased activity around the resort, however every effort will be made to contain this as much as possible. General hours of works are: Monday to Saturday 7am to 5pm, with no power tools being used before 9.00am.
**Ross River Virus Warning June/July 2020: Health authorities have reported elevated Ross River virus activity in 2020 across New South Wales & Queensland Australia. Taking extra precautions against mosquito bites is recommended.**
**Ironman Event: On the 2nd Sunday of June each year, Cairns hosts the Annual Iron Man Even. This involves road closures which will significantly affect travelling times to and from the airport. Please visit the Cairns Ironman website for more information.**
- Reception is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Club rooms are positioned within Club Wyndham Port Douglas.
- Transfer options:
- Sunpalm Transport offers a timetabled service which runs on a set schedule: Prices are $36 per adult each way and children are $18 per child (3-11 years old) each way. Children under 3 travel for free. Sunpalm also offer a family special, when children travel with a paying adult they travel free of charge; 48 hours’ notice is required to make a reservation. *From 1st April 2018, cost for adults will be $39 each way. The Sunpalm desk is located in the arrivals lounge, please meet the Sunpalm staff at the check in desk for assistance to your shuttle bus. Please note as Sunpalm have a set schedule there may be a delay between your flight arrival & your shuttle departure time.
- Excellence Coaches run between 4:00am and 7:00pm daily and meet all flights: Prices are $38 per adult and $13 per child between 0-15 years one way. Excellence staff will meet you at the baggage carousel with a sign when you arrive at the airport.
- Exemplar Coaches offers a timetabled service which runs on a set schedule: Prices are $41 per adult each way and $20.50 per child (2-11 years old) each way. Children under 2 travel free. Transfers to the resort are required to be booked 72 hours prior to arrival to ensure a bus is available to meet your flight. From 1st April 2018, cost for adults will be $43 each way.
- The transfer charge is applied directly onto your room account. Please note these companies have a strict cancellation policy & any transfers cancelled within 72 hours of travel incur 100% cancellation fees. Forward all booking enquiries to email@example.com or phone +61 7 4030 4333. Flight number and arrival times, as well as a contact mobile number, are required to book a transfer. All bookings require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to travel.
- Please note that Club apartments and Hotel Rooms do not have balconies or patios.
- A $100 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- Hotel Rooms at this resort sleep a maximum of two people and contain tea and coffee making facilities only.
- One-Bedroom Grand Apartments: There are 2 x One-Bedroom Grand apartments at this property. One has shower only (no bath) and the other has a shower over a corner bath. You may request shower only for mobility reasons, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Beds cannot be split into singles in the One-Bedroom apartments
- Rooms are not interconnecting and we cannot guarantee adjacently placed rooms or specific locations.
- The Resort can offer high chairs for guest rooms on request
- Free wireless connection is available in reception and around the pool area.
- The resort has a public washer and dryer available. Laundry tokens are free of charge to all Club Wyndham Owners. Please collect tokens from Reception.
- If you are a Privileges member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Coles online! Log in to privilegesbywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings, and then click on ‘Resort Benefits‘ on the top menu for more details.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Pool Table & Accessories
- Table Tennis Table & Accessories
- Giant Outdoor Chess Set
- Board Games
- Bike Hire
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.