Vacation in northwestern beach style. Whether the weather is fair or freshening, you'll be sharing merry moments along this stretch of Pacific coast. All the classic beach-day faves are yours during summer, yet it gets even better. When the winds blow, pick up a colorful kite and have the best launch of your lives. Rent electric bikes so the kids and Pops can explore the area in unison. Then gather for cocoa and coziness fireside.
- No Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- For Transient Occupancy Tax Information, please click the Tax Information link above.
- All units at this resort face the ocean, but the first floor will not have a view due to the large sand dunes.
- The resort is located five miles from Ocean Shores.
- WorldMark Mariner Village will undergo an elevator refurbishment project from Nov. 30, 2020 – Feb. 12, 2021, which requires a complete closure of the elevator. The third and fourth floor, including all suites will be closed during this time. Suites on the first and second floors will still be available for booking. Owners booking during this time may be required to walk up one flight of stairs to access the second floor. During this time noise, dust, odors and work crews onsite may be experienced. Dates subject to change.
- The building next to the resort will undergo major renovations through Mar. 15, 2021. While the construction is not on resort property, there will be noise and construction crews working nearby during the project. Dates are subject to change.
1331 Ocean Shores Blvd SW Ocean Shores, WA 98569
How to Reach
- Activities Center
- Children’s Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
- Hot Tub (Outdoor)
- Barbecue Area
- Computer with Internet (Shared)
- Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
Reception Hours: 24 hours, 7 days
Check-in Time: 4:00pm Check-out Time: 10:00am
Pool & Hot Tub Hours: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Outdoor pools are seasonal, closed November 1 – March 15 annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Resort Parking: Parking is limited at WorldMark Mariner Village and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
WorldMark, The Club: WorldMark, The Club is Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sister club, which provides eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners more holiday options at selected resorts throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada.
Access to WorldMark, The Club resorts is made available through The Exchange Network (‘TEN’) agreement, which is an agreement between Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific (‘the Developer’) and its parent company, Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. Through TEN, this Developer benefit is provided to eligible Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners who may exchange their right to use apartments in Club Wyndham South Pacific resorts for the right to use apartments at WorldMark, The Club resorts. This Developer benefit is separate from Ownership in Club Wyndham South Pacific. For full details, please visit the PDS.
|Air Conditioning||Heating||Balcony or Deck||Bed Configuration||Bedding in lounge||Internet Access||Kitchen||Dishwasher||Number of Bathrooms||Shower/bath||Washer/Dryer (in unit)|
|One Bedroom||--||K + QM||--||--||--||--|
One Bedroom – Special Needs
|Two Bedroom||--||K + Q + QM||--||--||--||--|
Two Bedroom – Special Needs:
Resort Credit Calculator
Click here to instantly calculate the credits required for your holiday