Discover Victoria Self-Drive
Accommodation, Car Hire & Co-Pilot Kit
From AU$585* per person, twin share
There’s no better way to discover than on a self-drive holiday. Victoria's stunning landscapes, fresh produce and charming towns are waiting to be explored. This 4 day holiday from Melbourne is the perfect getaway to discover somewhere new.
Travelling by road is undoubtedly one of the best ways to explore and our selection of hand-crafted itineraries will take you to some of the most popular locations. Each itinerary incorporates car hire, and local experiences, along with a personalised Co-Pilot Kit to assist you along the way.
|Prices are Per Person, Twin Share
Valid for travel until 31 March 2021.
Peak Season surcharges apply.
|3 night self-drive package||AU$585*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 October, unless sold out prior.|
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 4 days car rental with GPS
- Co-pilot self-drive kit
- Taste the flavors of the Yarra Valley wineries
- See unique Australian fauna at Healesville Sanctuary
- Free pelican feeding at San Remo
- Delight at the penguins marching from the beach to their burrows
- Visit scenic Mornington Peninsula and stylish Sorrento and Portsea
Day 1: Melbourne to Yarra Valley – 62km
Collect your vehicle and depart Melbourne heading to the Yarra Valley. Wineries offer cellar door tastings, sales and have restaurants serving gourmet food and fine local produce. Get close to Australian wildlife at Healesville Sanctuary (extra charge). Overnight at Yarra Valley.
Day 2: Yarra Valley to Phillip Island – 148km
Depart Yarra Valley and travel south to San Remo, before heading over the bridge to Phillip Island. The Penguin Parade occurs each evening at sunset (extra charge). Overnight at Phillip Island.
Day 3: Phillip Island to Mornington Peninsula – 107km
Depart Phillip Island heading around the bay to the Mornington Peninsula. Stylish Sorrento and Portsea are filled with antique shops, galleries, cafés and coastal walking trails. Visit Flinders on the eastern side of the Peninsula and Cape Schanck, the southernmost point of the Peninsula. Overnight at Mornington Peninsula.
Day 4: Mornington Peninsula to Melbourne – 75km
Make the return journey north to Melbourne passing Melbourne’s beachside suburbs
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 27 May 2020 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- Prices are a guide only, subject to change and availability and are in Australian Dollars. From prices for accommodation packages are per person per package twin share, unless otherwise specified and based on the lowest room category for travel in low season.
- Featured rate is based on 3-night package, valid 1 Sep – 31 Mar 21. Car hire is based on group B. Superior accommodation options also available. A valid credit card in the name of the drive is required for the credit card hire.
- A refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. Full payment required 60 days prior to departure.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance or request a quotation.