Queenstown Heritage and History Short Stay
4 Day Queenstown Getaway
From AU$498* per person, twin share
Travel Season: 1 July - 31 August 2021
Queenstown is known across the globe as the 'adventure capital of the world'. It's famously the birthplace of bungy jumping, and there is a long list of adventures you can throw yourself into – from alpine heliskiing to zip-lining. You’d be mistaken, though, to think of Queenstown as just a playground for adrenaline-loving tourists. Queenstown is a village of cosmopolitan dining, bars and arts, surrounded by vineyards, and breathtaking mountain and lake scenery.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share
Travel Season: 1 July – 31 August 2021
|3 Night stay||AU$498*|
|5 Night stay||AU$781*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 May 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- 3 Nights (or upgrade to 5 nights) at Heritage Queenstown in a Deluxe Non-Lakeview Room
- Breakfast Daily
- TSS Earnslaw Cruise
- 90 minute cruise across Lake Wakatipu
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 22 April 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Anzcro and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.