2023 Rivers of the World Cruise: Cairo to Lisbon
47 Day River Cruising across 2 Continents Aboard 5 Luxurious River Ships
From AU$50,984* per person, twin share
Uniworld is delighted to share their inaugaural Rivers of the World cruise departing 20 May 2023. Experience un-parallaled, all-inclusive luxury onboard five of Uniworld's newest Super Ships, over 46 nights. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with the most iconic rivers and exciting destinations of the world. Experience a world cruise in the most intimate way with Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
- Cairo to Lisbon
- 46 Nights
- 2 Continents
- 9 Countries
- 5 Super Ships
- Dedicated Travelling Concierge for your entire journey
- Internal flights, porterage and transfers included throughout
- Uniworld's unmatched inclusions onboard and onshore
- From $56,699pp twin share in French Balcony - upgrades to suites available and Pay in Full savings of 10% available
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Standard Rate – French Balcony||AU$56,699*|
|Pay in Full^ – French Balcony||AU$50,984*|
|Standard Rate – Suite||AU$78,799*|
|Pay in Full^ – Suite||AU$70,874*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 July 2021, unless sold out prior. ^Pay in full rate must be paid within 3 days of booking, offer is based on a limited number of cabins and can be withdrawn at any time. Additional savings for Heritage Club (past passengers) Members.|
All-Inclusive River Cruising:
Whilst onboard your luxury river ship, you will enjoy the following
- Unlimited premium spirits and wines
- Delicious, five-star, farm-to-table cuisine
- Your choice of carefully curated excursions
- All gratuities onboard
- Onboard fitness centre and wellness classes with a certified wellness instructor
- All scheduled airport transfers
- Bicycles and Nordic walking sticks for onshore use
- Shipwide internet and WiFi access
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment
CAIRO 2 nights hotel and touring
Sail Away Gala
LUXOR – LUXOR 7 nights cruising on S.S. Sphinx
CAIRO 2 nights hotel and touring
Fly to Milan
LUGANO 2 nights hotel and touring
MILAN 2 nights hotel and touring
VENICE – VENICE 7 nights cruising on S.S. La Venezia
Fly to Budapest
BUDAPEST – PASSAU 7 nights cruising on S.S. Maria Theresa
Fly to Paris
PARIS-PARIS 7 nights cruising on S.S. Joie de Vivre
Fly to Porto
PORTO – PORTO 7 nights cruising on S.S. Sao Gabriel
LISBON 3 nights hotel and touring
Ship: S.S. Sphinx
The Nile was home to the world’s first river cruises, so it’s apt that we start our voyage here. Join us as we celebrate our inaugural Rivers of the World Cruise in style at our opening event in Cairo. Then embark on the first part of your epic journey with luxury hotel stays in Cairo and onboard our newest Super Ship–S.S. Sphinx. Along the way, you’ll be joined by an expert Egyptologist and explore such fascinating ancient wonders as the temples at Abu Simbel.
Ship: S.S. La Venezia
Destination: Italy, Switzerland
Cross the Mediterranean Sea as you fly into the Swiss Alps to stay at the beautiful Lake Town of Lugano, situated on the border of Switzerland and Italy. Then move onto a land tour in chic Milan before setting sail on the Venice Lagoon and Po River for your cruise through Northern Italy on the newly transformed S.S. La Venezia.
Ship: S.S. Maria Theresa
Destination: Hungary, Austria and Germany
Cruise through the heart former Holy Roman Empire onboard a ship inspired by its most famous queen, Maria Theresa. Expect stunning natural landscapes, hidden gem villages and awe-inspiring regal architecture—which you’ll get VIP access to on such experiences as a private tour of the Schönbrunn Palace.
Ship: S.S. Joie de Vivre
Head to the Seine for the penultimate leg of our trip. Here, you’ll indulge in the casual elegance of Paris, sumptuous wine and cuisines and a unique array of charming local towns. Choose between a show at the Moulin Rouge or a visit to one of the wonders of the western world, Mont St. Michel, for the highlight of your time in France.
Ship: S.S. São Gabriel
Destination: Portugal, Spain
Experiencing the spectacular Douro River Valley onboard the new S.S. São Gabriel is the perfect ending to this once-in-a-lifetime cruise, with no shortage of colorful cities and lush river views. Cap off your incredible journey with a land tour in Lisbon, during which you’ll visit the one-of-a-kind cities of Sintra and Cascais, and a glamorous Farewell Event in Lisbon.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 12 May 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This cruise holiday is offered and managed by Uniworld and their terms and conditions apply. Pay in Full Savings of 10% requires payment in full within three days of booking. Fully combinable with River Heritage Club savings. Offers are capacity controlled and may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Subject to availability. All applicable discounts are applied sequentially; fixed savings amounts are deducted prior to applying any percentage-based discounts.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with a booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.