2021 & 2022 Western Australia Wildflower Wanderer
7 Day Guided Holiday
From AU$2,425* per person, twin share
On this tour, explore the ultimate showcase of Western Australia's famous wildflowers and discover the idyllic coastal town of Geraldton. Visit Nambung National Park to wander through the famous Pinnacles, before heading to one of the most beautiful inner-city parks in Australia, Kings Park - home to the spectacular Western Australian Botanic Garden.
|Prices are Per Person|
|Departure Date||Twin Share||Solo Traveller|
|11 September 2021||AU$2,425*||AU$3,215*|
|18 September 2021||AU$2,425*||AU$3,215*|
|10 September 2022||AU$2,425*||AU$3,215*|
|17 September 2022||AU$2,425*||AU$3,215*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 December 2021, Unless Sold Out Prior|
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Explore the best of WA’s iconic wildflower regions
- Visit the Pinnacles and discover how they were formed
- Meet the locals at roadside stops and points of interest
- Visit Kings Park and the WA Botanic Garden
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Scheduled airport transfers
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as at 12 August 2020 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by AAT Kings and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.