Two Southern Cities with Rail and Comedy Cruise
10 Day City Stay with Rail and Comedy Cruise
From AU$1,049* + 3,550* credits per person, twin share
Package Dates: 28 January – 6 February 2022
Melbourne, renowned for art, culture, sport and food is your first base on this holiday, as you explore the city from your base at the perfectly-located Club Wyndham Melbourne. Enjoy a Tour out to the Yarra Valley visiting vineyards and a Chocolaterie.
Then it’s all aboard the Pacific Explorer for a fun-filled two-night comedy cruise aboard the Pacific Explorer as you sail away to Adelaide. In Adelaide, enjoy a relaxing 4-night stay and a tour of Adelaide’s central markets. With plenty on offer, from the stunning beaches of Glenelg to the nearby vineyards, or perhaps a day trip to Kangaroo Island, Adelaide is more than just a city of churches.
After your four nights in Adelaide, it’s a luxury journey in premium comfort aboard the Overland train from Adelaide back to Melbourne. Sit back and relax with all-inclusive breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea in your comfortable reclining seats.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|28 January – 6 February 2022||From Price|
|Package with Cruise Outside Cabin||AU$1,049* + 3,550* credits|
|Package with Cruise Balcony Cabin||AU$1,124* + 3,550* credits|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 July 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- 3 Nights at Club Wyndham Melbourne in a 1 Bedroom Deluxe
- Full day Yarra Valley Winery and Chocolaterie bus tour
- Pick up and Drop off from Melbourne CBD Hotel
- Tastings at four wineries
- Chocolate tastings at the chocolaterie
- 2 Night comedy cruise aboard P&O’s Pacific Explorer in an outside cabin from Melbourne to Adelaide
- All meals on board
- Comprehensive entertainment program featuring live music, shows and guest comedians
- 4 Night stay in Adelaide at the Grosvenor Hotel in a Superior Room
- Adelaide Central Markets tour
- Journey from Adelaide to Melbourne aboard the Overland train in Red Premium service
- All-inclusive breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Comfortable reclining seats, two and one configurations across the aisle
- 36 seats per carriage with ample leg room between seats
- Individual reading light
- Access to the licenced Café 828 Carriage
- In-seat dining and trolley service
Red Premium luggage allowance of 2 x 20kgs checked luggage and 10kgs carry on
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 19 April 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- Accommodation at Club Wyndham Melbourne is subject to the terms and conditions of Club Wyndham South Pacific. 1 housekeeping token will apply.
- Included cruise is operated by P&O Cruises Australia, and their terms and conditions apply. Gratuities are not included.
- Rail journey is operated by Journey Beyond Rail and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.