Tropical North Getaway with Reef Explorer
4 Night Cairns Break
From AU$589* per person, twin share
Take a break in the beautiful North Queensland city of Cairns. Enjoy a stay at the fun and fresh Cairns Colonial Club Resort. There's 11 acres of rich tropical gardens featuring 3 lagoon-style swimming pools and stay in the newly refurbished guest rooms.
Join a Great Barrier Reef Adventure tour to the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Visit a stable reef activity platform that is the perfect base for swimmers and non-swimmers to explore. Snorkel, visit the underwater observatory, cruise in a semi-sub, or just relax on the sundeck with a delicious buffet lunch.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Travel Season||From Price|
|8 June 2021 – 31 March 2022||AU$589*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 June 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- 4 nights at Cairns Colonial Club Resort in a Superior Room
- Full breakfast daily
- Free WiFi
- Full-Day Great Barrier Reef Adventure ex Wharf
– Return air-conditioned fast catamaran
– 3 hours at Outer Barrier Reef platform
– Semi-submersible and coral reef viewing tour
– Underwater observatory and eco reef talk
– Hot and cold buffet lunch
– Morning and afternoon tea
– Use of snorkelling equipment and instruction
– Environmental Management Charge
Optional: Want a hire car? Enquire for rates.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 7 June 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Viva Holidays and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.