The Best of Torquay Getaway
5 Day Stay with Top Experiences and Touring
From AU$315* + 1,700* credits per person, twin share
Torquay has been a popular holiday destination for Victorians since the early 1900s and there’s a lot more to this attractive seaside town than beaches and being the starting point of the Great Ocean Road.
This holiday package introduces you to 3 top attractions in the area: Coastal Wildlife, the local indigenous culture, and the famous Q Train – a superb dining experience by rail.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Travel Season||From Price|
|1 June – 20 December 2021||AU$315* + 1,700^ credits|
|27 December – 31 March 2022||AU$315* + 2,000^^ credits|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 September 2021, unless sold out prior.
^ Credit pricing based on WHITE season Wednesday to Saturday night
^^Credit pricing based on RED4 season Wednesday to Saturday night
- 4 Nights at Club Wyndham Torquay in a Hotel Room.
- The Q Train First Class Dining Experience
- Panoramic window seat & private dining compartment for two
- The Degustation Menu including Q Train matching wine, tea or barista-made coffee & chocolates
- Discover Narana Guided Cultural Tour
- Arts & Artefacts Cultural Talk with Didgeridoo (subject to guide)
- Sample Bush Tucker
- Guided walk in the Native Garden with wildlife feeding & boomerang throwing
- Ocean Wildlife Sightseeing Cruise
- Departs Queenscliff Harbour on the Bellarine Peninsula
- Learn about the military historical significance of the region too while you cruise the picturesque southern reaches of Port Phillip Bay.
- In a typical journey you may see Burrunan Dolphins, Bottlenose Dolphins, Australian Fur Seals, New Zealand Fur Seals, Little Penguins, Australasian Gannets, Wandering Albatross, Storm Petrels plus Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales and Orcas from June to October
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 15 March 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- Accommodation is subject to terms and conditions of Club Wyndham South Pacific. Season rates apply. 1 Housekeeping token will be charged.
- Day tour package is offered and managed by Anzcro and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.