Tall Ship Sailing Around the Islands of Tahiti
8 Day Small Ship Sailing Adventure
From AU$4,325* per person, twin share
A graceful yacht is the perfect way to experience the true wonder of Tahiti. As the trade winds fill the sails, visit one legendary island after another. Swim, snorkel or hike through lush rainforests, and experience the fascinating Polynesian culture.
Sail aboard the Wind Spirit is a sleek, 4-masted sailing ship accommodating 148 guests. With four decks and a gross tonnage of 5,736, Wind Spirit feels like your own private small ship.
Wind Spirit features wide open, teak decks—quite unusual for small ships. Guests will find hidden nooks for private moments giving them a feeling of being on their own private veranda.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share
Departs Thursdays from Papeete
|Travel Season||From Price|
|14 April – 23 June 2022||AU$5,019*|
|30 June 2022 – 21 July 2022||AU$4,742*|
|4 August 2022 – 1 December 2022||AU$5,019*|
|8 December 2022||AU$4,325*|
|15 December 2022||AU$4,742*|
|22 December 2022 – 29 December 2022||AU$5,575*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 28 February 2022, unless sold out prior.|
- 7 night cruise on board Wind Spirit “Dreams of Tahiti” in a Stateroom Oceanview Cat BX, from Papeete to Papeete.
- All shipboard meals on Wind Spirit
- Non-alcoholic beverages including specialty tea and coffee drinks on Wind Spirit
- All onboard entertainment on Wind Spirit
- Access to fully equipped Watersports platform with use of all watersports equipment included
- Fresh flowers and fruit in your stateroom on Wind Spirit
Day 1: Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
An evening embarkation aboard Wind Spirit allows guests to spend the day getting to know the beautiful city of Papeete. Discover sunny beaches, sample mouth-watering Tahitian fare and take in the effervescent spirit of the city. After embarkation get to know the crew and fellow guests while exploring the vessel that will be ‘home’ for the next 7 days.
Day 2: Moorea, Society Islands
Welcome to paradise, where lush mountains meet stunning aquamarine lagoons. During the stay at Moorea there’s plenty of time to do it all. Embrace the warmth of the local culture and explore the many activities the island of Moorea has to offer. There are plenty of optional excursions to choose from (extra costs apply). Take advantage of Wind Spirit’s Watersports Platform as you explore above and below the lagoon.
Day 3: Raiatea, Society Islands
Raiatea, “The Sacred Island”, is located just across the lagoon from Taha’a and shares the same reef. The former centre of religion and culture in the Society Islands, the island is rich with history and is the home to many well know Marae sacred sites. The main town of Uturoa is quaint and reminiscent of Papeete from earlier days.
Day 4: Taha’a (Motu Mahaea), Society Islands
Early this morning head to the stunning island of Taha’a to enjoy the private island of Motu Mahaea. Featuring pristine white sand beaches and swaying palm trees, enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch served with tropical drinks as you relax in this picture-perfect paradise. Swim, snorkel and enjoy a variety of water sports in the crystal-clear waters or explore the island of Taha’a with a number of optional excursions such as visiting the vanilla plantations or discovering sacred sites (extra costs apply).
Day 5 & 6: Bora Bora, Society Islands
Indulge in two full days in Bora Bora, exploring lush peaks, wandering stunning white-sand beaches, and marveling at iconic views of Mount Otemanu. Take in the extraordinary colours of the world famous lagoon and discover the wonders beneath. There are plenty of options for exploration including jetski, 4-wheel drive, helicopter or boat tours (extra costs apply).
Day 7: Huahine, Society Islands
Discover one of Polynesia’s best kept secrets – Huahine – also known as the “Garden of Eden”. Take your time to explore lush forests, tropical landscapes, and quaint villages. Here at a slower pace, you can catch a glimpse of the authentic French Polynesian lifestyle. With a bit of exploration, you’ll uncover some of the best-preserved archeological sites in French Polynesia. Underwater treasures await as well, when you explore the stunning lagoon.
Day 8: Arrival in Tahiti
Tahiti’s capital city of Papeete is where we’ll part ways and say “until we meet again.” Morning arrival into Papeete by 9:00 AM and guests disembark.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 12 January 2022 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This cruise is offered and managed by Entire Travel Group, and operated by Windstar Cruises and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.