Sydney Staycation – Wildlife Retreat at Taronga
Overnight Wildlife Eco-retreat
From AU$269* per person, twin share
The Wildlife Retreat at Taronga is an immersive, overnight experience like no other.
Escape to a secluded, harbourside bushland setting. It’s a peaceful, relaxing experience that connects you with native Australian wildlife only minutes from Sydney's CBD. Nestled amongst the natural landscape of Taronga Zoo Sydney, designer rooms allow you to overlook bushland, come eye-to-eye with animals or gaze across stunning Sydney Harbour.
|Prices are Per Person, Twin Share
Valid for travel Season 1 Aug 2020 – 25 Sep 2020. Travel also available 26 Sep – 18 Dec 20, 1 Feb – 31 Mar 21, seasonal surcharges apply.
|Room Type||From Price|
|Bushland View Room||AU$269*|
|Animal View Room||AU$289*|
|Harbour View Room||AU$289*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 July 2020, unless sold out prior.|
- 1 night’s accommodation at Wildlife Retreat at Taronga
- Enjoy a 2-course dinner and breakfast
- Complimentary general admission to Taronga Zoo for the duration of your stay
- 30-45 minute Sanctuary Tour- get close to Australian animals, hear fascinating talks with our keepers and deepen their connection with Cammeraigal country
- 45 minute Daybreak Walk – a quiet, guided walk through the Zoo in the early morning
- 30-45 minute Morning Tour – enjoy more of the Zoo before the gates open to the general public
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary car parking
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 16 June 2020 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- Featured rates are subject to change at any time.
- A refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. Full payment required 60 days prior to departure. This package offers flexible cancellation conditions.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance or request a quotation.