South Australia Self-Drive of Epic Landscapes
7 Day Self-Drive Holiday from Adelaide
From AU$1,675* per person, twin share
A self-drive of epic encounters!
Encounter a self-drive itinerary to the stunning Flinders Ranges National Park, surrounded by spectacular scenery & epic landscapes over 800 million years old. Experience a breathtaking scenic flight over the extraordinary Wilpena Pound.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Travel Season||From Price|
|18 April – 30 November 2021||AU$1,675*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 March 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- 7 Days Hertz Car Hire in a Toyota Rav4 2WD or similar with reduced excess
- 1 Night at Majestic Oasis, Port Augusta in an Executive Studio with Breakfast
- 3 Nights at Wilpena Pound Resort in an Ikara Safari Tent
– Breakfast & Dinner Daily
– Free Bottle of wine on arrival
- Half Day Guided Tour of Wilpena Pound + 20min Scenic Flight
- 2 Nights at the Barossa Weintal Hotel in a Spa Room with Breakfast
- Optional Extra: Visit Jacob’s Creek Winery for a 2 for 1 Perfect Picnic exclusive deal
including picnic food, picnic gear & a bottle of wine. From AU$60 total for 2 adults.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 22 February 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Anzcro and their terms and conditions apply.
- A valid credit card in the name of the driver is required for the car rental bond and must be presented when collecting the vehicle.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.