Silversea Luxury Cruise: Auckland to Sydney
15 Day Cruise Departs Auckland on 18 February 2022
From AU$9,399* per person, twin share
Auckland | Bay of Islands | Tauranga | Gisborne | Napier | Wellington | Akaroa | Dunedin | Stewart Island | Doubtful Sound | Milford Sounds | Melbourne | Sydney
Silversea are pleased to offer you a bonus US$500^ shipboard credit per suite on this cruise, the perfect excuse to indulge. You can use the shipboard credit at the on board Spa and Fitness Centre, which offers facials, hot stone massages, body massages, and more, or perhaps book yourself into our Beauty Salon for a manicure, pedicure, hair treatments, stylings, shave and many other pampering treatments. You could also choose to spend it in our on board boutique, because exceptional shopping experiences do not end in the cities and ports you'll visit.
Beginning in Auckland’s geographic perfection, sail the coasts of both the North and South Island, cruising the placid waters of Doubtful and Milford Sounds. Then, cross the Tasman Sea to the world’s other great island – Australia for its fabled fun in the sun.
Silversea is committed to making your voyage unforgettable by taking you to the most beautiful destinations on the planet in the comfort and elegance that you deserve. Silversea’s all-inclusive luxury cruises offer incredible value for discerning travellers.
Silversea's oceanview suites are some of the most spacious in luxury cruising. All include the services of a butler thanks to the highest service ratio at sea and almost all have a private teak veranda so that you can breathe in the fresh sea air by merely stepping outside your door.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share
Reduce single supplements available on this cruise. Please enquire for rates.
|Classic Veranda Suite||AU$11,899*|
|Superior Veranda Suite||AU$12,399*|
|Deluxe Veranda Suite||AU$12,899*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 April 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- bonus US$500^ shipboard credit per suite
- All-Inclusive cruising!
- 15 Day cruise aboard the Silver Shadow
- Business Class Roundtrip Airfares included
- Transfers included
- Butler service in every suite
- Select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees, bottled water, juices and soft drinks are complimentary in all bars and lounges.
- Your suite’s mini-bar is also stocked with your preferred beverages including wines and spirits.
- Gourmet dining included in a range of dining venues
- Gratuities included
- A range of onshore excursions available at every port – all included
- Book with confidence and cruise with confidence Covid-safe policies
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 1 April 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Silversea and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance or request a quotation.
^Terms and Conditions: Offer of US$250 Shipboard Credit is valid per person for a maximum of US$500 shipboard credit per suite. Valid on New Bookings on Eligible Voyages only. Cancel/re-books do not qualify. Offer limited to no more than 15 suites per voyage.