SA: Explore the Barossa Value Getaway
4 Day Value-Added Getaway
From AU$350* per person, twin share
Located in the beautiful Barossa set on a 25 acre property, Lyndoch Hill is nestled among one of Australia’s most important rose gardens boasting over 30,000 roses! Renowned for its warm hospitality, Lyndoch Hill is ideal for a retreat and is a perfect base from which to explore the Barossa wine region. Lyndoch Hill has a stunning world class restaurant with a passion for using fresh local and regional produce. Backed by friendly staff, a visit to the restaurant will be a memorable and rewarding one.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Travel Season||From Price|
|1 July 2020 – 31 March 2021||AU$350*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 November 2020, unless sold out prior. Peak season surcharges apply.|
- 3 NIGHTS at Lyndoch Hill in a Rose Garden Room ★★★★
- Continental breakfast daily
- One Devonshire Tea for 2
- Tour of the Barossa Chateau Art and Antique Gallery
- One Wine tasting
- One Platter lunch with a glass of wine for 2
- 2 glasses of wine per person and cheese plate in the restaurant at Happy hour
- 20% discount voucher to use in the gift shop
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as at 25 Augsut 2020 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Viva Holidays and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.