NZ- Wellington & Kapiti Island Encounter
4 Day Short Break
From AU$850* per person, twin share
Take a short break to Wellington and enjoy the thriving arts scene and cafe culture, or visit Te Papa. Your highlight on this getaway is an overnight escape to Kapiti Island. Kapiti Island is a nature reserve hosting some of New Zealand's most endangered birds. Its protected waters are home to an abundance of marine life.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Travel Season||From Price|
|1 March – 8 May 2021||AU$850*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 April 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- 2 Nights at Distinction Wellington Century City Hotel in a Run of House Room with Continental Breakfast
- 1 Night Kapiti Island Nature Encounter
- Return Ferry Transfers from Wellington
- Unique accommodation in a Twin Lodge Cabin
- 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast & 1 Lunch
- Complimentary New Zealand wine & beer
- Evening Guided Kiwi Spotting Walk
- Department of Conservation permits
- Accompanied by an experienced Nature Guide
*Upgrade to a Lodge Cabin with Ensuite from $55* AUD per person – please note there are very limited Cabins with Ensuite.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as at 5 March 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Anzcro and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.