NSW: Salt Beach Kingscliff Getaway
3 Night Resort Break
From AU$205* per person, twin share
Located in the Tweed River Valley, NSW, Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff doesn't just offer a place to stay, we they offer a one-of-a-kind experience. Easily accessible from Ballina Byron airport with direct flights from Sydney with all major carriers.
In addition to beautifully appointed apartment accommodation, guests enjoy resort-style amenities like day spa services at the exquisite Spa at Salt, a sun-splashed outdoor swimming pool, and an oceanfront setting unlike any other in Kingscliff and Salt Village.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share
Valid for travel until 17 September 2021
|Room Type||From Price|
|1 Bedroom Spa Suite (Mon-Thur)||AU$205*|
|1 Bedroom Spa Suite (Fri-Sun)||AU$220*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 November, unless sold out prior. The deal is capacity controlled and not available over peak season dates.|
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in a 1 Bedroom Spa Suite at Mantra on Salt Resort
- Full service kitchen and laundry
- Dining suite
- Large balcony
- Spa bath
- Air-conditioned living area
- Televisions in both the lounge and bedroom
- Wireless broadband internet access (fees apply)
- Exclusive Limited Time Offer, room only
- Daily service is not included
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as at 3 September 2020 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Mantra Hotels and their terms and conditions apply.
- A deposit is required to secure booking. Cancellations permitted up to 2 weeks prior to departure.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.