New Zealand Roadtrip: North Island Coastal Explorer
10 Day Self-Drive Holiday
From AU$1,659* per person, twin share
The North Coast of New Zealand’s North Island is the perfect year-round New Zealand destination, with Balmy weather, plenty of pretty coves to discover, and of course the untamed beauty of the Coromandel. Hit the road and discover it all at your own pace from the Bay of Islands to Tauranga.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Travel Season||From Price|
|1 May 2021 – 28 May 2021||AU$1,698*|
|7 June 2021 – 31 August 2021||AU$1,659*|
|12 September 2021 – 30 September 2021||AU$1,698*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 June 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- 2 nights at Heritage Auckland ★★★★ in a Superior Room
- 3 nights at Blue Pacific Apartments, Bay of Islands ★★★★✩ in a One Bedroom Seaview Apartment
- 2 nights at Grand Mercure Puka Park, Coromandel ★★★★ in a Tawa Treehut with full breakfast daily
- 2 nights at Trinity Wharf Tauranga ★★★★✩ in an Urban King
- 10 days AVIS car hire in a Hyundai Elantra (or similar)
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 7 April 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Viva Holidays and their terms and conditions apply.
- A valid credit card in the name of the driver is required for collection of the car hire for the car rental bond.
- A non-refundable deposit of $55 is required to book.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.