Luxury Uluru & Lights Experience
3 Night Luxury stay at Sails in the Desert
From AU$469* per person, twin share
Soaring white sails crown Ayers Rock Resort’s Sails in the Desert hotel, shading 228 beautifully appointed rooms and suites. Featuring an expansive gumtree-lined swimming pool and a diversity of modern dining, bar and lounge options. In a destination where one of the world’s oldest cultures still thrives, the mystery, colour and wisdom of the local Anangu people is interwoven into every facet of Sails in the Desert’s modern design. More than luxury accommodation, Sails in the Desert hotel is a destination of exploration and indulgence.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Departure Season||From Price|
|1 August – 23 December 2020||AU$469*|
|3 January – 31 March 2021||AU$469*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 3 August 2020, unless sold out prior.|
- 3 NIGHTS at Sails in the Desert in a Superior Room ★★★★★
- FREE in-room WiFi
- FREE parking
- FREE use of Ayers Rock Resort shuttle
- FREE guest activities program
- Field of Light Pass (one per person)
- Return airport transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to hotel
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 23 June 2020 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Offers end 3 August and are subject to availability.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Viva Holidays and their terms and conditions apply.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park fee of AU$26 per person is mandatory and payable direct. This fee is not included in the advertised price.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.