Luxury Tasmania Circumnavigation Cruise
10 Day Ponant Cruise departing 30 October 2021
From AU$7,590* per person, twin share
Like Le Boréal and L’Austral, the two sister ships that preceded it, Le Soléal further reaffirms PONANT's signature approach: to take passengers to the farthest reaches of the planet onboard five-star ships offering top-of-the-range services. An elegant appearance and refined interior design combine with cutting-edge technology to offer a new type of cruising: adventure in a luxury setting.
Discover the wonders that await tucked away at the bottom of Australia on this exciting circumnavigation of Tasmania, Australia's island state. Filled with varied landscapes, culinary delights and unrivalled nature, this is the voyage for those wanting a complete Tasmanian experience.
Starting and finishing in the cosmopolitan but charming city of Hobart, this voyage will make its first stop in Port Davey, arguably one of the highlights of the trip - only accessible by foot, boat or light aircraft, be one of the few to take in its unspoilt scenery, rugged peaks, wild rivers, unique flora and fauna, and a long and rugged coastline. Continue to King Island, the outcrop known for its gastronomic delicacies, crystal-clear waters and unique flora and fauna. After savouring the lavish flavours of the Tamar Valley's award-winning wines, explore the Ile des Phoques (Seal Island) by Zodiac®, home to breeding colonies of seabirds and hordes of Australian fur seals. Learn about Tasmania's tumultuous colonial history at the Port Arthur Historic Site and marvel at the majestic painted cliffs, historic ruins and natural wildlife sanctuary of Maria Island. You will enjoy a refreshing swim in the pristine waters of Tasman Peninsula while taking in the striking dolerite spires that rise from the Tasman Sea, culminating in capes Hauy, Pillar, and Raoul. Then you will head back to Hobart, your port of disembarkation.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share, or Solo Traveller^
^cruise has no single supplement on a limited number of cabins.
|Prestige Deck 4||AU$9,130*|
|Prestige Deck 5||AU$9,570*|
|Prestige Deck 6||AU$10,110*|
|Prestige Deck 5 Suite||AU$19,030*|
|Prestige Deck 6 Suite||AU$20,030*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 June 2021, unless sold out prior.
Book with confidence: A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking, with final payment only due 30 days prior to sailing.
- 10 Day Cruise departing Hobart on 30th October 2021, returning to Hobart on 8 November 2021.
- Cruise aboard Ponant’s luxurious Le Soléal, with a maximum of only 264 guests on board
- All meals on board at any dining venue
- Open Bar: beginning with boarding, and during the duration of the cruise, a wide selection of drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, wine, beer, Charles Heidsieck champagne, spirits, coffee, tea) is served on request and at any time of the day. Certain premium alcoholic beverages on the menu are not included in the Open Bar
- Free Wi-Fi internet access 24 hours a day*
- Access to all the common areas: fitness room, steam room, hair salon, swimming pool (sea water, heated), solarium, lounges, theater, boutique & leisure area.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Port Davey, Maria Island and Port Arthur.
- Explore one of the last expanses of temperate wilderness in the world at Port Davey.
- Taste world-renowned cool climate wines and artisanal produce of Tasmania’s East Coast.
- View the spectacular painted cliffs of Maria Island.
- Delve into Tasmania’s colonial history.
- Experience the Mining and Maritime History of Tasmania’s North West.
- Enjoy some of the finest award-winning wines of the Tamar Valley.
- View Australia’s highest sea cliffs at Cape Huay.
- Marvel at dramatic scenery of the South West Wilderness at Port Davey.
- Witness Australian Fur seals in their natural environment.
- Discover the dark and dramatic convict history at Port Arthur.
- Gain an insight into the history, culture, and incredible diversity of life from your expert expedition team.
Please ask your Travel Consultant for a detailed itinerary.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 18 February 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Ponant Cruises and their terms and conditions apply.
- Featured rates are based on Ponant’s Bonus 20% special offer, which is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.