Lady Elliott Island Manta Migration
5 Night Island Package
From AU$1,169* per person, twin share
Lady Elliot Island is an eco-lovers haven, with over 1,200 different species of fish, turtles, rays and reef sharks!
Between the months of May-August, Manta Rays are particularly active and can be seen both snorkelling and diving around the Island. Between June-October Lady Elliot Island comes to life with the spectacular acrobatic displays of migrating Humpback Whales. Take in the natural surrounds of this unique coral cay Island located 80km north-east of Bundaberg on our Stay 5 Pay 4 Manta Migration package.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Travel 16 May – 31 August 2021||From Price|
|Child (3-12 yrs. sharing with 2 adults)||AU$710*|
|Upgrade to Garden Unit||AU$1,651*|
|Upgrade to Reef Unit||AU$1,771*|
|Upgrade to Glamping Tent||AU$1,903*|
|Upgrade to 2 Bedroom Beachfront Unit||AU$2,035*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 March 2021, unless sold out prior.|
- 5 nights accommodation in an Eco Cabin (shared bathrooms)
- Return scenic flight from Hervey Bay/Fraser Coast or Bundaberg
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily
- Combined glass bottom boat/ guided snorkel tour
- Snorkelling lesson (if required)
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Range of free island activities and tours
- AU$120 on-island credit per room per stay
- Free short wetsuit hire per person, per day
- Pay 4, get 5 dives (certified divers only)
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as at 18 February 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Lady Elliot Island and their terms and conditions apply.
- Sole and quad rate available on request
- Sightings of marine life cannot be guaranteed
- Flights depart from Bundaberg or Hervey Bay/Fraser Coast. Flights also available from
Brisbane (Redcliffe) or Gold Coast additional AU$405 per adult. AU$100 single passenger surcharge for Brisbane (Redcliffe)
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.