January 2022 School Holiday Great Barrier Reef Cruise
7 Night Cruise From Brisbane on 16 January 2022
From AU$940* per person, quad share
Get away over the next festive season with the whole family aboard a fun-filled Carnival cruise. Cruise local on a journey from Brisbane up to the Tropical North. Visit the stunning Whitsundays before heading on to Cairns, pretty Port Douglas and scenic cruising around Willis Island on this Queensland Coastal Adventure.
Cruising aboard Carnival Spirit will elevate your holiday at sea, to that unforgettable trip you will be longing to relive. You’ll be on a ship that’s nearly the length of three footy fields and 12 decks tall of things to do, see, taste and try. Whether you’re after an action-packed holiday or just want to relax and unwind, you can create the type of cruise holiday you want.
There’s heaps of fun on offer and something for everyone; little ones, big ones and the whole family. The largest waterpark at sea in Australia, mini-golf, two-deck fitness center, jogging track and sports court, Serenity Adult-Only Retreat™, day spa and pools and spas.
You’ll be spoilt for choice no matter what your passion. If you're a foodie, Carnival Spirit has tons of dining options - with Guy's Burger Joint™, Empire Restaurant, Lido Marketplace, Nouveau, where for a small cover charge you can dine in style, 24 hour Pizza and Ice-Cream and much, much more.
School holiday cruises sell out very fast, so get in and book your place today with a reduced deposit option of only AU$50 per person!
|Price Per Person, Quad Share
We know that all families are unique, so please contact us if you need pricing to suit a different family size.
|Stateroom Type||From Price|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 2 February 2021, unless sold out prior. Featured rates based on lead-in cabin for each stateroom type.|
- Comfortable cabins in your category of choice.
- 7 Nights aboard Carnival Spirit cruising from Brisbane
- Visit Airlie Beach, Cairns, Port Douglas and enjoy scenic cruising at Willis Island
- All main meals onboard
- Entertainment (including production shows, guest entertainers, trivia, karaoke, dancing classes, movies and in-stateroom videos)
- Use of the ship’s many complimentary facilities such as swimming pools, gym, waterpark, waterslides, mini-golf, spas, table tennis, and library.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person quad share (four people sharing the same cabin), in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 6 January 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This cruise is offered and managed by Carnival Cruises and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.