Exclusive Air Tour: The Ultimate Queensland Escape
9 Day Private Air Tour from Gold Coast
From AU$5,199* + 8,335* credits per person, twin share
Join us on our inaugural private air charter tour and experience some of the best that Queensland has to offer. Exclusive to Club Wyndham Owners, you will be treated to a taste of the lifestyles of the rich and famous as you journey through Queensland aboard private chartered aircraft with Seair. Explore your own backyard with some iconic Queensland experiences whilst staying in your wonderful Club Wyndham accommodation.
Only one double/twin room left on this tour.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Tour Date||From Price|
|5 – 13 November 2021||AU$5,199* + 8,335 credits|
|Optional Upgrades (Twin Share)||–|
|Upgrade to ReefSleep||AU$316* pps|
|Upgrade to ReefSuite||AU$620* pps|
|Price Per Solo Traveller|
|Tour Date||From Price|
|5 – 13 November 2021||AU$5,199* + 16,670* credits|
|Optional Upgrades (Solo Traveller)||–|
|Upgrade to ReefSleep||AU$516* pp|
|Upgrade to ReefSuite||AU$1,020* pp|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 July, unless sold out prior.|
- Scenic flights on private chartered Seair touring aircraft
- 4 nights accommodation at Club Wyndham Airlie Beach
- 4 nights accommodation at Club Wyndham Port Douglas
- Hamilton Island & Whitehaven Beach day tour
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Morning tea or Afternoon tea
- Protective stinger suits
- Lunch overlooking Hamilton Island marina
- Use of Hamilton Island’s shuttle bus, pool and beach areas
- Great Barrier Reef Pontoon day tour (optional Reefsleep upgrade) including:
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays to the outer reef
- 4 hours at Hardy Reef
- Snorkelling with all gear provided, including wetsuits and stinger suits
- Access to underwater observatory
- Semi-submarine guided tour
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Optional activities (own expense): guided snorkelling safaris and scuba diving
- Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge full-day tour:
- Mossman Gorge Centre including morning tea and guided walk in the rainforest
- Daintree River Cruise
- BBQ Lunch in the Rainforest
- Cape Tribulation beach
- Daintree Ice Cream Company, delicious fruit ice cream included
- Alexandra Lookout
- Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Day Trip
- Port Douglas sunset cruise
- Bundaberg Rum distillery tour
Day 1 – Friday 5th November
Join Seair touring and meet your fellow Owners travelling on this incredible journey. Departing from Gold Coast Airport you will check in at the Seair hangar and will enjoy a scenic flight as you make your way to the coral cay of Lady Elliott Island. On the way enjoy the aerial views of the Gold Coast, North and South Stradbroke Islands, Moreton Island and Fraser Island. Upon arrival on Lady Elliot Island, your guide will take you on a brief orientation tour of the island and escort you to the Day Guest facilities to collect your snorkel equipment.
You will then join a glass-bottom boat & guided snorkel tour to view a large variety of coral and brilliantly coloured fish, with the possibility to encounter turtles, dolphins and the resident manta rays. A hot & cold buffet lunch is served in the Beachfront Dining Room and includes a choice of wine, beer and soft drink
After lunch, you will board your flight once again for a scenic flight to Proserpine where you will be transferred to Club Wyndham Airlie Beach for check-in and your 4-night stay.
Welcome drinks at Tides restaurant, rest of the night at leisure.
Day 2 – Saturday 6th November
Today you will enjoy a full-day tour to Hamilton Island/Whitehaven beach.
Visit two of Australia’s best-loved destinations on a scenic Whitsundays cruise – Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach. Hamilton Island is a sophisticated, family-friendly resort, with excellent eating, drinking and shopping opportunities. Not far away on Whitsunday Island, glorious Whitehaven Beach is one Australia’s most beautiful stretches of sand.
Inclusions – Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach, Morning tea or Afternoon tea, Protective stinger suits, Lunch overlooking Hamilton Island marina, Full use of Hamilton Island’s shuttle bus*, pool and beach areas. Night at leisure
Day 3 – Sunday 7th November (With optional upgrade to ReefSleep – 1 night)
Great Barrier Reef full day adventure with Option to upgrade to Reefsleep where you will sleep out under the stars on the Great Barrier Reef.
Departing from Airlie Beach, spend a full day exploring the Great Barrier Reef, the World Heritage-listed wonder off the Queensland coast. The journey here through the lush Whitsunday Islands will have you reaching for your camera – but underwater is really where the magic happens. Incredible numbers of bright tropical fish and more than 1,400 species of coral await.
Beyond the Whitsundays, your destination is Reefworld, a multilevel reef facility permanently moored 39 nautical miles from shore at spectacular Hardy Reef. Snorkel, swim, dive and explore – an undersea encounter with this amazing ecosystem is unforgettable. Or if you’d rather stay dry, experience the reef from the underwater observatory or take a ride in a semi-submarine. After a sumptuous buffet lunch, you’ll have more time to explore before you head back to shore with lifelong memories of this epic Australian icon.
Optional Upgrade to Reefsleep or Reefsuite (ask your consultant for more details about this upgraded experience)
For a really incredible and intimate once-in-a-lifetime experience we urge you to enjoy the night sleeping under the stars with a Reef Sleep encounter. After the day-trippers head back to shore, the pontoon and the reef are exclusively yours. Enjoy a sunset drink before your evening meal is served on deck, featuring fresh and delicious local produce. Afterwards, head for the pontoon’s top level and slip into your cozy Reefbed– it’s just you, the ocean and a galaxy of stars.
Dawn on the reef is peaceful and unhurried. There’s time for some more snorkelling after breakfast – the reef is all yours to enjoy – or return to the underwater observatory and watch the reef come to life. After lunch, your Cruise Whitsundays vessel returns you to the mainland. Your night on the reef may be over, but your Reefsleep memories will stay with you forever.
Day 4 – Monday 8th November
Full day at leisure for those that choose not to do the Reefsleep encounter and half day of leisure for those who do Reefsleep and return from the reef after lunch. Night at leisure.
Day 5 – Tuesday 9th November
Check out from Club Wyndham Airlie Beach and transfer to Proserpine Airport to board your Seair aircraft. Today we enjoy a scenic flight over the islands as we make our way up to Cairns and Port Douglas. Transfer from Cairns Airport to Ramada Port Douglas for check-in and your 4-night stay. Enjoy the afternoon and evening at leisure.
Day 6 – Wednesday 10th November
Full day tour Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge.
Today we spend exploring the rainforest and amazing landscapes of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation National Parks wilderness area. Travel one of Australia’s great scenic Highways before arriving at Mossman Gorge. Walk on famous Cape Tribulation Beach and enjoy a cruise on the Daintree River before returning home. Lunch included. Night at leisure.
Day 7 – Thursday 11th November
Enjoy a full day of leisure to enjoy yourselves in Port Douglas, or nearby Palm Cove or you may even choose to go and explore Cairns for the day.
Sunset sailing cruise from Port Douglas in the evening. Watch the sunset from the deck of a luxury catamaran on a relaxing 1.5-hour evening sailing cruise from Port Douglas. As you soak in the tropical scenery, enjoy a complimentary drink and a selection of hot and cold appetizers served up by the friendly crew. Your captain steers your vessel to prime viewpoints for watching the sunset and the Coral Sea, the Low Isles and the gorgeous coastline around Port Douglas Watch a gorgeous sunset and take great photos from the viewing decks. On return to shore, the rest of your evening is at leisure.
Day 8 – Friday 12th November
Kuranda Scenic railway full-day tour. Explore the charming village of Kuranda and the World Heritage rain forests of Tropical North Queensland on this full-day adventure from Port Douglas. Chug past waterfall-studded gorges with a ride on the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway, and glide above the treetops from a gondola on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Customize your day with the choice of many different activities, including a visit to Tjupakai Aboriginal Cultural Park, guided nature tours at Rainforestation Nature Park, and memorable observation experiences of koalas and exotic birds.
Evening at leisure to dine with your partner or with new-found friends as you prepare to depart tomorrow.
Day 9 – Saturday 13th November
After check out you will be transferred to Cairns airport for your flight home with Seair. You will stop briefly in Mackay for refuelling and a bathroom stop before continuing on to Bundaberg.
Stop in Bundaberg and enjoy a tour of the Bundaberg distillery before you continue your flight back to the Gold Coast.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 30 March 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- A deposit of AU$500 plus 8,335 credits per person, twin share or AU$500 plus 16,670 credits per solo traveller is required for this tour. A deposit is required to secure your place. 1 housekeeping token will apply for each stay in accordance with Club Wyndham program rules, which is a total of 2 housekeeping tokens required for this tour. Final payment is due at least 60 days prior to tour departure.
- The upgrade to Reefsleep or Reefsuite requires full payment of the upgrade amount in addition to the deposit to secure.
- This tour departs the SeaAir private hangar at Gold Coast airport. Connecting flights are not included, but can be arranged on request. Transport between Gold Coast Airport and the SeaAir hangar is not included.
- Due to the nature of boarding and exiting small private aircraft, and the experiences in the tour itinerary, this tour is not suitable for passengers with limited mobility.
- Luggage is limited to 15kg per person, this includes the weight of carry-on and personal items.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance or request a quotation.