CUNARD THREE QUEENS EXCLUSIVE VOYAGE
30 Nights Stay and Cruise from Venice to New York
From AU$9,549* per person, twin share
EXCLUSIVE CUNARD VENICE TO NEW YORK VOYAGE
30 NIGHT CRUISE AND STAY PACKAGE
Cruise the Mediterranean on Queen Victoria, sail into Southampton on Queen Anne and enjoy a Transatlantic Crossing on Queen Mary 2 with our exclusive journey.
Queen Victoria will delight you as you cruise from Trieste, along the coast of Croatia to Valletta and Sorrento before boarding the stunning new Queen Anne in Rome as she stops in Cartagena and Gibraltar on her way to Southampton. After enjoying time in London, board Queen Mary 2 for a legendary Transatlantic Crossing to New York.
Cunard is a luxury British cruise line, renowned for creating unforgettable experiences around the world. For over a century and a half, the iconic ships of Cunard have been defining sophisticated ocean travel.
The Cunard experience is built on fine dining, hand-selected entertainment and outstanding service. From five-star restaurants and in-suite dining to inspiring guest speakers, the library and film screenings, every detail has been meticulously crafted to make the experience unforgettable.
|Prices are From and Per Person, Twin Share
Please enquire for Solo or family rates Exclusive Offer for Club Wyndham South Pacific Owners: Save AU$100 per couple when you book an Inside or Ocean view stateroom. Save AU$200 per couple when you book a Balcony or higher cabin category.
|Stateroom||Normal Price||Owner Price|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 July 2023, Unless Sold Out Prior. Featured rates based no lead-in category for each stateroom type. Higher stateroom categories usually reflect preferential stateroom locations onboard.|
30 Night Package Inclusions:
- 3 nights at Savoia & Jolanda Hotel in Venice, including breakfast
- 7 night cruise from Trieste to Civitavecchia (Rome) aboard Queen Victoria
- 6 night cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome) to Southampton aboard Queen Anne
- 5 nights at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt in London, including breakfast
- 7 night cruise from Southampton to New York aboard Queen Mary 2
- 2 nights at The Edison Hotel NYC in New York, including breakfast
- All main meals and afternoon tea onboard the ships (excludes specialty restaurants)
- Entertainment whilst onboard the ships
- Transfers between airport, hotel and port throughout~
- Port charges and government fees
Fri 26 Jul 2024
Day 1: Private water transfer from airport to hotel
Fri 26 Jul 2024 – Mon 29 Jul 2024 3 Nights
Day 1 – 4: Hotel Savoia & Jolanda
Overlooking St Mark’s Basin, in the heart of the Venice Lagoon, Hotel Savoia & Jolanda boasts a centuries-old tradition of hospitality. It combines the charm of a Venetian palace with luxury and the most advanced services, like free Wifi, SKY and satellite TV and a boat available for guests.
Mon 29 Jul 2024
Day 4: Private water transfer from hotel to airport
Mon 29 Jul 2024
Day 4: Group transfer from Venice airport to Trieste port
Mon 29 Jul 2024 Depart 8:00 pm
Day 4: Trieste, Italy
Tue 30 Jul 2024 8:00 AM To 6:00 pm
Day 5: Zadar, Croatia
Wed 31 Jul 2024 |8:00 AM To 5:00 pm
Day 6: Split, Croatia
Thu 1 Aug 2024
Day 7: Day At Sea
Fri 2 Aug 2024 8:00 AM To 6:00 pm
Day 8: Valletta, Malta
Sat 3 Aug 2024
Day 9: Day At Sea
Sun 4 Aug 2024 8:00 AM To 6:00 pm
Day 10: Sorrento, Italy
Mon 5 Aug 2024 Arrive 5:30 am
Day 11: Rome (tours from Civitavecchia), Italy
Mon 5 Aug 2024 – Sun 11 Aug 2024
Day 11 – 17: QUEEN ANNE – 6 night cruise from Civitavecchia to Southampton
Sun 11 Aug 2024
Day 17: Transfer from Southampton port to London hotel
Sun 11 Aug 2024 – Fri 16 Aug 2024 5 Nights
Day 17 – 22: Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt
The Vanderbilt Hotel’s magnificent Georgian exterior, the stunning frescoed ceilings, stained glass windows and carefully restored wood panelled walls are all part of the building’s proud heritage and timeless sense of style. Located in fashionable South Kensington, the hotel is only moments from some of London’s world-famous museums, the Royal Albert Hall and Imperial College London, as well as the stylish shopping districts of Knightsbridge and High Street Kensington. The Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt is an idyllic London home for families, leisure and business travellers, allowing easy access to many of London’s sights and business districts. The hotel is easily accessible by three London Underground lines located a two-minute walk away. The Vanderbilt is a quintessential experience of British hospitality set in a convenient area of one of the United Kingdom’s most multicultural cities.
Fri 16 Aug 2024
Day 22: Transfer from London hotel to Southampton port
Fri 16 Aug 2024 – Fri 23 Aug 2024
Day 22 – 29: QUEEN MARY 2 – 7 night cruise Southampton to New York
Fri 23 Aug 2024
Day 29: Transfer from port to hotel
Fri 23 Aug 2024 – Sun 25 Aug 2024 2 Nights
Day 29 – 31: The Edison Hotel NYC
Steps from the bright lights of Broadway and the bustle of Times Square, the Hotel Edison offers a treasurable stay in the heart of NYC’s Theatre District. Featuring vintage touches and an art deco aesthetic dating to the hotel’s historic opening day during the Jazz Age, Hotel Edison sits at the crossroads of innovation and luxurious hospitality. Comfort is key – feel right at home with 3 dining options available inside the hotel, as well as 24-hour security.
Sun 25 Aug 2024
Day 31: Transfer from hotel to JFK Airport
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 17 April 2023 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This package is offered and managed by Cruiseco and Cunard and their terms and conditions apply. Images featured credit Cruiseco.
- Excluding gratuities. Valid for a limited time only, is capacity controlled subject to change/availability and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Specific cabin categories may vary for each individual sailing depending on availability.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.
- Travel Flex payment options available for eligible owners.