Club Tour: 2021 NamibiaNamibian Explorer
6 May - 20 May 2021
From AU$9,789* +10,000 credits per person, twin share
Windhoek - Etosha National Park - Damaraland - Swakopmund - Soussusvlei - Windhoek
We invite you to join us to experience this magnificent and memorable country in a very personal way on our exclusive small group tour. Namibia is a country that enthralls its visitors with its astounding landscapes, wildlife and culture. Experience the soaring red dunes of Sossusvlei, search for the desert-adapated elephants and black rhino in the Damaraland and traverse the plains of Etosha National Park one of the largest game reserves in Africa.
|Price Per Person||From Price|
|Twin Share||AU$9,789* +10,000 credits|
|Solo Traveller||AU$11,389* +10,000 credits|
|Bookings subject to availability.|
- MAXIMUM GUESTS – 13
- Return economy class airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane or Perth, including taxes to Windhoek.
- 2 nights at the Hilton Hotel Windhoek including breakfast
- Welcome Reception and Farewell dinner
- 2 nights at the Mushara Lodge, near Etosha’s Namutoni Gate, including all meals
- Guided game viewing inside Etosha National Park
- 1 night at the Etosha Safari Lodge, near Etosha’s Anderson Gate, including all meals
- Visit a village of the indigenous Himba people
- 3 nights at //Huab Under Canvas private tented camp in the Damaraland, including all meals, local beverages and scheduled game activities
- 2 nights at the Desert Breeze Lodge, Swakopmund including all meals
- 2 nights at Sossus Under Canvas private tented camp, Namib-Naukluft National Park, including all meals, local beverages and scheduled game activities
- Excursion to Sossusvlei including Big Daddy and Dead Vlei.
- Luxury air-conditioned safari vehicles with water provided.
- Services of a registered and experienced English-speaking safari guides
- Club Tours by Wyndham Host*
*Terms & Conditions
- Packages, flights, accommodation and tours are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars.
- Single supplements are available however due to occupancy at exclusive-use camps, singles numbers will be limited.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- Prices are inclusive of airline taxes, and are subject to change with currency fluctuations or fuel surcharges.
- Fuel surcharges and taxes may vary depending on departure and stopover cities.
- Luggage is restricted to 20kg per person and soft bags only.
- Travel by Wyndham reserves the right to adjust prices in the event that prices and/or exchange rates fluctuate.
- This Club Tour is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the individual airlines and travel providers the price and itinerary is therefore subject to change at their discretion.
- Minimum numbers must be met on this Club Tours for a Club Tours by Wyndham host to attend.
- If numbers fall below the required minimum tour numbers, pricing on advertised package may alter.