Circumnavigation of Australia Small Ship Expedition
60 Day Small Ship Cruise
From AU$38,860* per person, twin share
DEPARTING DARWIN: 30TH OCTOBER 2021
Sailing aboard Coral Adventurer, this voyage will commence from Darwin on the 30th October 2021 and undertake a full circumnavigation of the Australian Coastline over 60 days (59 nights). With only 60 staterooms available for this voyage, this is an intimate and personal journey of discovery. Coral Expeditions have designed a voyage that will be a celebration of history, culture, nature and Australian Maritime history.
With unique Xplorer tenders, explore hard-to-reach locations of historic significance or natural beauty. Visit famous places and share stories of historic maritime events that shaped our nation from ancient times to early explorers and more modern wartime. Be immersed in the arts and cultures of the people and communities of Australia on your travels. Whether it be coastal walks, snorkelling the reef, sharing amazing wildlife encounters or just taking in the scenery, you will enjoy a unique perspective of the greatest coastline in the world. An experienced Expedition Team, along with guest lecturers and special guests, accompany and guide the voyage. Their commentary and skill at storytelling will immerse you in the culture, history and nature of the Australian coastline.
|Prices are Per Person|
|Cabin Type||Twin Share
|Sole Use From|
|Explorer Deck Balcony Stateroom||AU$48,860*||AU$73,290*|
|Promenade Deck Stateroom||AU$39,860*||AU$59,790*|
|Coral Deck Stateroom||AU$38,860*||AU$58,290*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 May 2021, Unless Sold Out Prior|
- Comprehensive and fully guided sightseeing in each destination
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell events, and open bridge access
- Use of Xplorer tenders and zodiacs
- Kayaking and snorkelling
- Daily lectures and briefings
- Listed charter fights
- All meals, chef-prepared on board
- Showcase wines, beers, juices and soft drinks with daily lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour tea and barista-style coffee
- Laundry (some restrictions apply, all guess will receive a laundry credit to the value of $15 per day)
- All entrance fees to National and Marine Parks and Ports
- All port taxes and charges imposed by governing authorities
- Gratuities included
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 21 April 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Coral Expeditions and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.