Campania to Sicily
Club Med 2 Yacht
6 July 2024 Departure
From AU$4,905* per person, twin share
Set Sail on an Unforgettable Adventure
Voyage across the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
Featuring five impressive masts, a vast teak deck spanning over 2,700 square metres and mahogany rails, Club Med 2 exudes sophistication and refinement. With 184 cabins thoughtfully designed to balance simplicity with luxurious comfort, we promise a one-of-a-kind journey in a world of unmatched beauty and indulgence.
Benefits on board the Club Med 2
- Comfortable cabins: bedding, Sothys-branded amenities, high-quality furnishings
- Concierge service
- Two salt-water pools
- A nautical hall with direct access to watersports from the hull of the boat
- Champagne served by the glass daily, from 6PM
- A more premium selection of all-inclusive wines and spirits
- Bistronomic menus designed with our partner Ferrandi at the Monte-Carlo Restaurant
- A new destination every day
- Beacher (shuttle boat) service to shore when at anchor
A truly unique nautical experience awaits you……
EXTEND YOUR STAY IN A CLUB MED RESORT: Cefalù
|Price Per Person, Twin Share|
|Cabin Type||From Price|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until sold out. Prices quoted are the lowest available fare in lead in category.Early Birds end 31 May 2023 unless sold out prior. Subject to change and availability until booked. Availability and price correct at time of publishing|
All-Inclusive by Club Med
- Gourmet restaurants
- Sports & Activities
- Bar & Snacks
Four guiding principles on board:
The quest for wellness: Offer your clients an absolute relaxation and a true state of mind during their stay with a variety of activities for a regenerative experience.
A festive spirit: Club Med 2 boasts a distinctive festive spirit on its decks. Chic yet never formal. Fun yet always sophisticated. Your clients are free to follow their desires and choose between a calm or celebratory setting at any time.
A bond with the ocean: Sailing from one port of call to the next entails activity and motion as water sports are given pride of place like nowhere else, so they can engage in pursuits such as waterskiing, sailing, snorkelling, and stand-up paddling.
The delight of discovery: The shallow draft and modest size of Club Med 2 enable it to anchor in unreachable waters for other vessels, providing a leisurely approach to exploring the ocean and coastal locations. This distinct and reflective experience offers a unique way to explore the world.
Day 1 – Saturday CITAVECCHIA/ROME
Located just outside Rome, the coast was originally edged with luxurious villas built by the emperors Tiberius and Marcus-Aurelius. You will transfer by bus from the port of Latium (included in your cruise) to the Eternal City, where you will be free to explore the wonders of the Italian capital at your own pace. Boat docked, dive locker closed, stopover without beach. Boarding and disembarkation port of call.
Day 2 – Sunday SANTA MANZA
The Gulf of Santa Manza has retained its untouched natural beauty. Its chalk cliffs soar above crystal clear waters while the colours of the scrubcovered hills contrast with the turquoise blue sea for a unique wild and unspoilt destination. Boat at anchor, beach, dive locker closed.
Day 3 – Monday PONZA
Whether for Circe the godess of magic or for the sheer beauty of the island, Ulysees spent a full year here. This large volcanic rock poised on divine waters has a wild and intimate nature. Ship at anchor, water sports available, no direct access to a beach.
Day 4 – Tuesday NAPLES One of the finest bays in the world, dominated by Vesuvius, an emblem of romanticism. The city centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ship docked.
Day 5 – Wednesday SORRENTO
Dazzlingly beautiful, from a strategic position dominating the coast, unique views of vineyards and terraced gardens of citrus trees along the jagged Bay of Naples. Ship docked, no water sports and no direct access to a beach.
Day 6 – Thursday AMALFI
A maritime republic with a splendid promenade and a cathedral with numerous secret, metaphysical symbols, Amalfi has a host of assets: wonderful nature and plenty of panoramic views of the fabulous coastline. Boat at anchor, no water sports and no direct access to a beach.
Day 7 – Friday LIPARI
The island’s volcanic origins have forged the most astonishing landscapes. Invaded time and again, its citadel reveals the island’s multi-faceted personality through the multiple influences of its architecture. Ship at anchor. No Water sports.
Day 8 – Saturday PALERMO
The historic centre holds an irresistible fascination for visitors. The civilisations that helped weave its history have left their mark on the sun-scorched stones and the shady little streets. Boat docked, no water sports and no direct access to a beach. Passengers boarding and disembarking at this port of call.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 20 April 2023 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This package is offered and managed by Club Med and their terms and conditions apply.
- Capacity controlled subject to change/availability and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Specific cabin categories may vary for each individual sailing depending on availability.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.
- Travel Flex payment options available for eligible owners.