Byron Bay Dolphin Discovery Family Adventure
4 Night Stay and Dolphin Kayak Tour
From AU$240* per person quad family share (2 adults, 2 children)
February to October 2021
The jewel of the NSW North Coast is Byron Bay - gorgeous beaches, lush green hinterland and an irresistible relaxed pace. Just two kilometres from the chic town centre is Discovery Parks - Byron Bay. With exceptional holiday park facilities, including the brand new Byron’s Barrel Waterpark, you’ll never want to leave our peaceful oasis.
Start with a walk to the Byron Bay lighthouse at Cape Byron, Australia’s easternmost point. Family-friendly Main Beach, Clarke and Wategos Beaches are great for beginner surfers, and Little Wategos – Australia’s easternmost beach - is only accessible on foot. Discover fantastic local produce and handmade goods at Byron Bay’s many markets. And enjoy a family morning out on an included Dolphin Kayak Tour.
|Price Per Person, Quad Family Share (2 adults, 2 children 2-11 yrs)
We know that all families are different, so please contact us for custom pricing to suit your needs.
|Travel Season||From Price|
|February to March 2021 – Deluxe Family Tent||AU$264*|
|February to March 2021 – Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cabin||AU$304*|
|April to October 2021 – Deluxe Family Tent||AU$240*|
|April to October 2021 – Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cabin||AU$265*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 28 February 2021, unless sold out prior. Peak and School Holiday surcharges apply.|
- 4 Night’s accommodation of your choice:
- Deluxe Safari Tent: Fridge, Microwave, outdoor BBQ, sofa, dining table, air-conditioned
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Cabin: equipped kitchen, lounge & dining area, bathroom, air-conditioned
- Access to all park facilities including bouncing pillow, tennis court, swimming pool and waterpark
- Free parking
- Morning or Afternoon Kayak with Dolphins experience – a highly recommended and must-do family experience in Byron Bay
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 5 January 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Viva Holidays and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.