A Taste of Norfolk Island
7 Day Holiday Package
From AU$1,089* per person, twin share
Experience Norfolk Island's historic sites and culinary delights on this exciting holiday package. The peaceful island paradise offers an abundant land of stories, immersive activities and paddock to plate dining where you can savour the Island's homegrown flavours. Visit UNESCO World Heritage convict buildings, secluded beaches, national parks and enchanting pine forests.
|Price Per Person, Twin Share
Travel Season: 1 April 2023 – 31 March 2024
|Standard Apartment– 7 Days (Monday-Sunday)||AU$1,089*|
|Deluxe Apartment– 7 Days (Monday-Sunday)||AU$1,179*|
|Standard Apartment– 8 Days (Saturday-Saturday)||AU$1,199*|
|Deluxe Apartment– 8 Days (Saturday-Saturday)||AU$1,299*|
|Bookings are subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 January 2023, unless sold out prior. Peak and Holiday surcharges apply|
- Accommodation at Aloha Apartments, Norfolk Island
- Stay in a One Bedroom Standard or Deluxe Apartment
- Return Airport Transfers and Half Day Island Tour
- 1856 The Untold Story & Convict Kingston Tour
- The Commandants Dinner & Show
- Taste of Norfolk Tour & cooking demonstration
- Progressive Dinner with glass of wine
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 13 November 2022 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This holiday package is offered and managed by Anzcro and their terms and conditions apply.
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.