2023 Princess Cruises World Cruise Sector: Sydney to London
52 Day Cruise from Sydney to London
From AU$13,289* per person, twin share
Sydney | Brisbane | Komodo Island | Singapore | Colombo | Muscat | Dubai | Aqaba (Petra) |Suez Canal | Mykonos | Salerno | Rome | Elba | Marseille | Barcelona | Malaga | Tangier | Lisbon | Holyhead | Belfast | Glasgow | Cork | London
BONUS: AU$75 onboard credit plus two Princess Travel Mugs per Cabin
Set Sail aboard the Coral Princess- a wonderfully spacious cruise ship that’s perfect for a leisurely world cruise. With a maximum of 1,970 passengers on board it has plenty of public spaces to relax, and yet fewer passengers compared to other larger vessels.
Sailing from Sydney on an epic journey via the subcontinent and the Suez Canal, on to the Mediterranean before visiting Ireland and Scotland and finally reaching your final port of Dover for London. This encompassing World Cruise sector features a host of the world’s most popular cruise ports, and is sure to be an adventure of a lifetime.
|Prices are Per Person, Twin Share
Featured rates are based on the lead-in category for each cabin type
Princess Saver Fares: Standard “no-frills” fare.
Princess Plus Fares: Premier Beverage Package and Wi-Fi included
|Cabin||Princess Plus||Princes Saver|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30 November 2021, Unless Sold Out Prior. Additional Savings may apply for Captains Circle (past passengers of Princess Cruises).|
- 52 Day World Cruise liner on the Coral Princess sailing from Sydney on 4 June 2023 and ending in London on 26 July 2023
- BONUS: $75 per cabin onboard credit plus 2 Princess travel mugs per cabin
- All meals onboard (fees apply for speciality dining) plus snacks throughout the day at a variety of venues
- A full entertainment program featuring:
- Special evenings
- Guest entertainers
- Professional broadway-style shows
- Live music and dancing
- Hosted games (eg. Trivia)
- Vegas-style casino
- Range of onboard shops
- Art gallery and auctions
- Freshwater pools and hot tubs
- Sports court
- Movies under the stars
- Fitness Centre
Try Princess MedallionClass™
Experience a more relaxing, personalized vacation, thanks to the OceanMedallion™, a quarter-size, wearable device that unlocks everything from expedited embarkation to your stateroom door. Order drinks, food and service on demand. Find your way with dynamic turn-by-turn directions, and locate travel companions. And enjoy Wi-Fi wherever you are with MedallionNet™. Exclusively on Princess Cruises.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as at 2 March 2021 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Princess Cruises and their terms and conditions apply.
- Princes Plus fare is valid for the first two guests in the stateroom when booking select cruises sailing 5 nights or longer. Princess Plus fare option is not valid on short voyages sailing 4 nights or less. If Princess Plus fare is selected, both guests 1 & 2 must take up this package. Princess Plus fare includes the cruise fare packaged with the Premier Beverage Package and Wi-Fi. Premier Beverage Package applies to the first 2 guests in the stateroom, when aged 18 years or over (21 years on some international voyages). Exclusions apply, see princess.com/drinks for full details. Service of alcohol is always subject to Princess RSA Policies. Guests under legal drinking age will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda package and will not receive any refund or otherwise for that portion of the offer. Wi-Fi – Unlimited MedallionNet package applies, which is limited to 1 device per passenger and up to 4 passengers in the stateroom. For full conditions including usage limitations, see princess.com/medallionnet. All internet usage subject to Princess’ standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth
- No airfares are included in the featured package, but assistance with booking can be provided.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.