2021 Lord Howe Island – Earl’s Anchorage
7 Night Fly & Stay Holiday Package
From AU$2,579* per person, twin share
Earl’s Anchorage on World Heritage Listed Lord Howe Island boasts a tranquil, private and central location with convenient and easy access to the main beaches and walks on both sides of spectacular Lord Howe Island.
Earls Anchorage is surrounded by the endemic Lord Howe Island Kentia Palms, each bungalow on the six acre property offers absolute privacy to ensure your stay is completely undisturbed. The self-contained bungalow’s are each named after one of Jack Earl’s famous Australian yachts and have been uniquely designed by Arcoessence Architects to take advantage of the sunny (northern) aspect of the property. All bungalow’s link via boardwalk surrounded by the sub-tropical vegetation.
|Prices are From, Per Person, Twin Share, Quad or Six Share|
|Travel Season||1 Bedroom (Twin Share)||2 Bedroom (Quad Share)||3 Bedroom (Six Share)|
|1 Jan – 22 Jan 2021||AU$4,659*||AU$3,519*||AU$4,199*|
|23 Jan – 25 Apr 2021||AU$3,679*||AU$2,879*||AU$3,479*|
|1 May – 6 Sep 2021||AU$2,579*||AU$2,279*||AU$2,679*|
|7 Sep – 30 Sep 2021||AU$2,729*||AU$2,429*||AU$2,829*|
|1 Oct – 17 Dec 2021||AU$3,579*||AU$2,829*||AU$3,379*|
|Bookings subject to availability. Valid for sale until 31 January 2021, Unless Sold Out Prior|
- Return QantasLink flights ex Sydney
(connecting flights available at additional cost)
- 7 nights modern accommodation
- Return island airport transfers
- Evening restaurant transfers
- Room serviced daily
- Beach bags, beach towels & back packs
- Bath robes
- FREE coffee & muffin at Anchorage Restaurant
On five acres among native Kentia palms. Each bungalow has been architecturally designed to enjoy the sunny northern aspect. Each features custom designed fixtures, furnishings and modern appliances.
- Private bungalows are free standing with large entertaining areas.
- Fully equipped kitchens, BBQ, free Wi-Fi, phone, Austar TV, bath robes, backpacks, beach towels and laundry.
- One bungalow is equipped for disabled access.
- Rooms serviced daily, guest transit lounge and offsite restaurant, airport and evening restaurant transfers (evening room service available).
|1 Bedroom||3||King or King/ Twin + Rollaway|
|1 Bedroom (disabled access)||3||King + Rollaway|
|2 Bedroom||4||King + King or Twin + Rollaway|
|3 Bedroom (penthouse)||6||King/ Twin|
*Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Prices are per person twin share, in Australian Dollars.
- Pricing correct as of 22 October 2020 and may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees or taxes.
- Standard Travel Club Terms and Conditions apply.
- This tour is offered and managed by Oxley Travel and their terms and conditions apply.
- Included airfares are based on discounted Qantas fares from Sydney. Prices may fluctuate depending on seat availability on your chosen date of travel. Featured rates should be treated as a guide only.
- Cancellation and change fees apply. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the package. Please ensure you have valid Travel Insurance, or request a quotation.