Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Sydney
**Alert: As a precautionary measure, as part of our COVID-19 risk reduction plan, we have closed our gym and buffet breakfast until further notice.
**NEARBY DEMOLITION & CONSTRUCTION April 2019-end 2021: There has been a delay to the timeline of the demolition and construction of the Hotel development next to Club Wyndham Sydney. Originally planned to commence in November 2018 with a completion date of November 2020, we have now been advised works will commence in mid-April 2019 with an estimated completion date of the end of 2021. Current information available advises we can expect works to be carried out from 7.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday and from 7.00am to 5.00pm on Saturdays. During these hours we anticipate there may periods of significant noise disturbance experienced as a result of the construction occurring in close proximity to our Property.**
** 2 BEDROOM PRESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS: Effective from 23rd March 2020 we have reduced the maximum occupancy in the 2 Bedroom Presidential apartments from 6 to 4, due to the compact size of the apartments. All existing bookings for occupancy of 6 people will be honored by the use of rollaway beds, facilitated by the resort.
- Reception operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
- A $100 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- Car parking: There is limited secure valet parking available at this Property. From 1st July 2017 the cost will be $40.00 (AUD) per night. Parking cannot be reserved in advance. One complimentary car park per ownership is available for Platinum Owners and for Owners who have booked a Presidential Apartment. Basement car park has height restriction of 2.1 metres so may not be suitable for large vehicles. Alternative parking is available at SECURE Parking, approx. 50 metres from the Property (Vehicles up to 1.9 metres, charges apply).
- Complimentary Parking is guaranteed for bookings in the 2 Bedroom Presidential Suites only.
- If requesting a cot, please note that the portacot will be opened in the room, with sheets beside it for parents to make it as they wish.Cot blankets are not provided in the room, and Reception have limited blankets available. It is recommended that owners bring their own cot blankets to avoid inconvenience.
- Studio apartments do not have opening windows and do not have balconies.
- Most rooms have kitchenette, which means there is no oven or dishwasher, and have limited cooking facilities.
- One Bedroom Apartments: Most One Bedroom apartments are better suited for 2 adults & 2 children due to the compact size of the unit. 1 Bedroom Plus apartments are suitable for 4 adults.
- The two-bedroom Presidential Suite (external) has a six-person outdoor spa while the other two-bedroom Presidential Suites have internal spa baths.
- Two-bedroom Sky Suites have a maximum occupancy of six however to ensure maximum comfort, we recommend only four people stay at one time.
- An airport shuttle bus may be booked directly through Reception. For more details, please contact the resort on (02) 9277 3388 or Sydney.email@example.com.
- There are no washing machines or dryers in any apartments, however there are several communal laundries located throughout the resort. From 1 June 2017 these are free of charge to Owners.
- If you are a Privileges member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Coles online! Log in to privilegesbywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings, and then click on ‘Resort Benefits‘ on the top menu for more details.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of $5-$7 AUD. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Privileges Elite and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Privileges Elite and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges.We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.