Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Shoal Bay
**LIFT REPLACEMENT JUNE-SEPT 2020: The lift in the Whitesands building is being replaced. Works will be carried out between 22nd June and 4th September 2020. Due to the nature of the works, we will not allocate Club owners rooms in this building. There will be increased activity and some noise in the vicinity of the building, and safe storage of trade’s equipment in some common areas.**
**Ross River Virus Warning June/July 2020: Health authorities have reported elevated Ross River virus activity in 2020 across New South Wales & Queensland Australia. Taking extra precautions against mosquito bites is recommended.**
**LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Please note that several Food & Beverage outlets around the property are privately owned & operated. Live entertainment is provided on most weekends, and occasional week days. The Country Club Hotel and Whitesands Conference Centre are open until midnight. Please be aware that some noise may carry to apartments during these times.**
**The Resort is undertaking a cleaning and chlorination program for all pools and spas every second Monday evening, these area will be closed from 5:00pm on those evenings.**
- Reception operates 24 hours, seven days a week.port
- A $1 credit card imprint or $250 cash deposit is required upon check-in.
- Rooms have varying views of the resort and the surrounding areas.
- Balcony sizes across most room types will vary. Some rooms do not have balconies. Views will also vary.
- Apartment windows:
- 1-Bedroom – No window in bedroom
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe – No window in bedroom
- 1-Bedroom Grand – No window in bedroom
- 2-Bedroom – No window in either bedroom
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe + 1 Bath – Window in each bedroomseven
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe + 2 Bath – Window in the main bedroom onlyse
- 2-Bedroom Grand – Window in each bedroom
- 2-Bedroom Presidential – Window in each bedroom
- 3-Bedroom – Window in each bedroom
- Studio apartments are located in 2 story block. There are 18 stairs to level 2 (no lift). Ground floor apartments can be requested but not guaranteed. There is ramp access to top floor via adjoining building. Please check with Reception upon check-in.
- Select 1-Bedroom Deluxe apartments have a convection microwave (not a full oven). A room with an oven can be requested, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- 1-Bedroom and 1-Bedroom Deluxe Apartments: Most of these apartments have shower over bath. Rooms can be requested, however cannot be guaranteed.
- 2 Bedroom Standard Apartment: The standard 2 bedroom apartment is compact in size, and while it can sleep up to 6 people, for your comfort, it is more suited to 4 people.
- The 2-Bedroom Deluxe apartment (1 Bath) is located towards the front of the resort in the ‘Heritage Building’ and has more luxurious furnishings than a standard apartment. 2-Bedroom Deluxe apartment has 1 bathroom and no balcony.
- The indoor heated pool area is open daily as follows: 10am-4pm Everyone welcome. 7am-10am and 4-7pm Adults Only. The outdoor pool is available to everyone at all times.
- Club Wyndham Shoal Bay is a non-smoking resort. Smoking is permitted in the designated areas only. Fines may apply.
- Communal laundry for rooms without facilities.
- Shoal Bay Health Centre – Please note that guests must be 18 years or older to use the Health Centre facilities.
- Please note that Lattouf Day Spa has closed. But there is a new Day Spa OPEN within the resort called Sirene Spa. Please see reception for further details during your stay, if required.
- Please note that several Food & Beverage outlets around the property are privately owned & operated. Live entertainment is provided on most weekends, and occasional week days. The Country Club Hotel is open until late most days. Please be aware that some noise may carry to apartments during these times.
- If you are a Privileges member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Coles online! Log in to privilegesbywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings, and then click on ‘Resort Benefits‘ on the top menu for more details.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behaviour whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges.We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Board Games
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Umbrellas and Beach Chairs
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.