Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Seven Mile Beach
**Covid-19 Alert: As a precautionary measure, as part of our COVID-19 risk reduction plan, the resort facilities have the below restrictions in place:
– Swimming pool – maximum 10 pax
– Gym – maximum 2 pax
– Games Room – maximum 2 pax
-Detox box – Closed
– Outside spa – Closed
– Tennis court – operating as normal
– Restaurant – maximum 40 pax
– Outdoor playground – as per social distancing rules
– Bike hire – operating as normal
**Gas Fire Place: We have recently been advised that the gas fire places in one of the 2 Bed Presidential and one of the 3 Bed Presidential apartments are currently not operational, however the apartments have alternative heating throughout. We are not able to take requests as room allocations are based off the best fit computer system.**
- Reception hours: 7:00am until 11:00pm, 7 days.
- A $100 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- The resort is situated in a coastal bush setting across from Seven Mile Beach and is home to several species of native wildlife.
- Due to the Hobart Airport extending their runway, changes have resulted in a shorter route to Club Wyndham Seven Mile Beach. To get to Club Wyndham Seven Mile Beach from the Airport, exit onto Long Street and turn left at the roundabout onto Gruebar Avenue, continuing to the end, turn right onto Surf Road until you see the Club Wyndham Seven Mile Beach sign on your right.
- As the resort is more remotely situated, a vehicle is highly recommended. A very limited number of tour operators offer pick-up from the resort. Contact Travel Club by Wyndham for competitive rates on car hire.
- Single Beds CAN be joined in all room types, with the exception of 2 bedroom standard units.
- Standard two-bedroom apartments feature only one bathroom with shower over bath.
- Wood-burning fire places are only found in 2 of the resorts Presidential Units and can not be guaranteed for your unit – only requested.
- The pool, spa and detox box area opens at 8am and closes at 10pm daily.
- Presidential and Grand units are spacious and perfect for those with mobility challenges being single level with spacious walk in showers and generous clear floor space. All standard three-bedroom and two and three-bedroom deluxe apartments have internal stairs and are not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- Beaches Restaurant is open for Breakfast Monday through Saturday 7.30am – 10.30am and dinner from Tuesday through Saturday from 5:00pm. Beaches is closed on Sundays and all Public Holidays.
- If you are a Privileges member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Coles online! Log in to privilegesbywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings, and then click on ‘Resort Benefits‘ on the top menu for more details.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of $5-$7 approx. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Privileges Elite and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Privileges Elite and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges.We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.