Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Melbourne
**Covid-19 Risk Reduction Plan Alert: As a precautionary measure, the resort facilities have the below restrictions in place:
– Swimming pool – Maximum 20 pax
– Gym – Open with social distancing in place
– Library – Maximum 20 pax
– Conference rooms – Open
– Lifts – Maximum 2 pax or 1 household
- A $1 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- Club rooms are located between levels 1-4 with residential apartments occupying the other levels.
- Transfers: Airport transfers, can be organized directly with the hotel via phone call (03 8692 8900) or email (email@example.com). This is a private luxury car transfer that will personally wait for you at the arrivals gate (Hotel to Airport is same cost as a taxi, and Airport to Hotel is slightly more expensive than a taxi, however it is a more personal experience).
- Car Parking: Cost is $30 per night, payable to the resort and is non-refundable once booked via email confirmation to the hotel. Parking charges of $40 per night will apply if car park is not booked more than 24 hours in advance via email and in writing. Car Park operates on a PIN system. Owners will receive an email from the resort 7 days prior to arrival asking if car parking is required and Owners must respond if they wish to book space. Parking kerbside is limited due to traffic restrictions, however porters will be available kerbside 7am-11pm 7 days per week to assist with luggage. Please provide resort with an expected arrival time. If making a last minute booking (within 48 hours of arrival), please contact resort. Car Parking is free for Platinum Owners (1 free car park per ownership) however will still need to be reserved.
- Most bedrooms do not have windows.
- Laundry: Whilst apartments do not have own laundry, there is a communal laundry on floors 2 to 4 which are free of charge.
- Air conditioning: Apartments have air conditioning in lounge room only. Bedrooms have convection heaters, however no cooling.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of approx $5-$7 AUD. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Lifestyle by Wyndham Bronze and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Lifestyle Bronze and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- Rollways can be provided at an additional cost of $40AUD per night however this restricts space. Must be requested at time of booking and payable directly to the Resort.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Smoking policy: Owners and/or guests are able smoke in the designated smoking areas or on their apartment balconies, if they have one. You cannot smoke in your room at any time and, when smoking on a balcony, the door must be closed – you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee if smoke affects the inside of the room. Please consider other club owners and guests and try to smoke in a way where there is minimal or no chance of affecting others. Thank you.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Free Activities to Owners:
- Motorised Scooters
- Bike Hire
- Board Games
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.