Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
Club Wyndham Sundance Resort Izu-Kogen Annex
**MAINTENANCE 2021: The Resort will be undergoing maintenance between the dates of 1-4 June 2021, during these periods the resort will be closed and no reservations will be accepted.**
- Surcharge: Mandatory SRC Surcharge (can be paid by cash or credit card) JPY 1,000 per adult & JPY 500 per child (6 – 12 years old) per night for the 1st & 2nd night. JPY 700 per adult & JPY 350 per child (6 – 12 years old) per night from the 3rd night onwards
**IMPORTANT ** Japan has unique cultural differences that may impact your stay. First time in Japan? Read our Ten Tips here
**INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: When travelling internationally you will require a valid passport with a minimum of six (6) months validity based on your return date to Australia or New Zealand. Wyndham do not issue visas or documentation for re-entry into Australia. It is your responsibility to check that you have current and correct documentation for departing Australia, entry into any countries visited, ports of call or re-entry into Australia. General visa advice can be obtained from www.visalink.com.au. Please ensure you visit this website regarding required visas. **
**JAPAN ON REQUEST ROOMS: All confirmed bookings for “Request Only Rooms” will not appear on the online account history. Please contact Owner Services if booking needs to be cancelled or amended.**
- Language: There are no English speaking staff at this resort
- Bathing: None of the rooms have a private bathroom at this resort. Public bath is an Indoor Onsen (mineral hot spring) Information on onsen etiquette can be found here from the Japan National Tourism Organisation.
- Shoe Free Rooms: Guests must remove their shoes at the entrance of the rooms.
- Bedding: This resort has a mix of Western style twin beds and traditional Japanese futons. Please refer to the room description for details of which bedding your room type has. Traditional Japanese futons are slim, rectangular, cushions. These are thin, usually only measure 3 to 4 inches in height, and a single sleeping width to be used on top of a woven Tatami Mat. They are meant to be rolled up or folded and stored away when not in use.
- Read our advice on Travelling in Japan
- Management: Not managed by Wyndham. Privileges benefits do not apply.
- Check in: Check-in: 3:00pm & Check-out: 11:00am. Must advise if arriving and checking-in after 6:00pm, reception closes at 8:00pm. After hours check in available with prior notice, please contact resort directly to arrange.
- Accessibility: Resort has 3 floors and there are no elevators. Ground floor units may be available on request.
- Laundry: Communal laundry facilities – charges apply.
- Wi-Fi: Free WiFi is available at this resort.
- Rollaway Beds/Cots/Highchairs: Not available at this resort.
- Dining: Dining area open for breakfast from 8:00am to 9:30am & dinner from 6:00pm to 9:00pm (last order at 8:00pm), must book ahead for all meals.
- Transfers: Transfers to and from Izu-Kogen train station available but must be booked ahead by the day before.
- Parking: Free outdoor spaces onsite – reservation not required.
- Pet Friendly: This Resort has some pet friendly rooms. Please refer to the room description for details of whether your room is a pet friendly room, and if you have allergy concerns consider a room that has not had pets previously. As a pet friendly resort, please be aware that you may encounter pets on the property.
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car with an English speaking GPS is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a credit card service fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.
Accessibility: We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Please take note of the Check out time for the first apartment, and be aware that the guest may be unable to check into next apartment until the Check in time. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ).