Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Flynns Beach
**Alert: As a precautionary measure, as part of our COVID-19 risk reduction plan, we have closed our gym, spa, sauna, swimming pool and adult spa until further notice.
**Expansion: In March 2019, Club Wyndham Flynns Beach commenced an expansion which will almost double the Resort’s inventory. The development work will be split into five stages with a final completion date earmarked for the start of Quarter 3, 2020. Works will take place on site between 7.00am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, with potential for work on Saturdays if required. You can expect some construction and machinery related noise, which will be limited to those specific hours. The Resort will do their best to ensure the development does not significantly impact on your stay.**
- Reception is open from 7:00am to 11:00pm, 7 days. Staff are available 24 hours for late arrivals.
- A $100 deposit or credit card imprint is required upon check-in.
- There are no ocean view rooms at Club Wyndham Flynns Beach.
- 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Special Needs Apartments have only 1 bathroom. If you are a Privileges member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Woolworths online! Log in to privilegesbywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings, and then click on ‘Resort Benefits‘ on the top menu for more details.
- Shower: Studio and One Bedroom Apartments have shower over bath, which may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Rollaway beds available on request for $25 per night – Must not exceed maximum occupancy
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges, contact Owner Services for more information regarding additional cost. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Privileges Elite and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Privileges Elite and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
- Monday 11th March 2019 an expansion of Club Wyndham Flynns Beach was announced which will see 53 one, two, three and four-bedroom villas including Deluxe, Grand and Presidential villas added to the property by 2020.
Additional facilities in the development will add a new main reception, new lounge, new café, a larger gym, kids’ pool, common area pavilions (seating and barbecues) and additional car parking. Work will be split into five stages and a final completion date is earmarked for the start of Q3, 2020.
The first stage will involve the construction of several villas and additional car parking on the west side of the property, as well as the conversion of the existing Sales Centre to be the new main reception. It will also include civil works and the installation of underground services including sewerage, water and electricity for the remainder of the development.
Works will take place on site between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Work may take place on some Saturdays, but only if required. Guests can expect some construction and machinery related noise, but it will be limited to those specific hours.
Fencing will be erected around all work zones to reduce any risk of injury or damage during works.
All construction access will be via the eastern entrance except for works to the new main reception entrance.
The existing vacant land where vehicles are parked will be unavailable for the duration of the works – however, there is plenty of street parking right in front of the resort.
The current games room will be closed during the first few stages of construction to allow for the temporary relocation of reception and the sales centre.
Further updates and information on dates of impact and proposed timelines will be communicated when available