Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Dunsborough
**LARGE VEHICLE PARKING: There are limited parking bays for large vehicles including motor-homes, caravans, boats and large trailers. Please contact the resort in advance to check car park availability. Please be aware that you may be required to park large vehicles off site at a prearranged secure venue. If your vehicle is longer or wider than 10.5m (L) and 2.5m (W) you will have to arrange for parking off site. The resort has an arrangement with Dunsborough Lakes Caravan Park (ph. 08 97568300) located 6mins from the resort which offers large vehicle parking at a minimal cost. The resort can also provide wheel clamps for added security if required. For any further queries, please contact resort directly.**
**Toby’s Restaurant will be open Wednesday – Sunday (Closed Monday & Tuesday) during the following hours: Breakfast hours: Wednesday to Friday 7:30am – 10:00am and Saturday/Sunday 7:30am – 10:30am and Dinner hours: Tuesday to Saturday: Happy Hour 5:00pm – 6:00pm | Ala Carte 6:00pm – 8:30pm. Closed for dinner on Sunday & Monday and for lunch everyday**
**Schoolies: Mid to Late November in Dunsborough each year is “Leaver’s Week”, when High School leavers celebrate the end of school. There may be increased noise & activity in and around the Resort. Please note, that special “House Rules” will apply for any Owners or guests participating in Schoolies/Leaver’s Week festivities. $300.00 Security Deposit is also required no later than 7 days prior to arrival. This will be refunded within 14 days of departure, providing apartment is left in acceptable condition**
- All of the Two Bedroom Grand units are on the second level only. None are ground floors. There is a lift on one side of the resort but there are limited Two bedroom Grand rooms on this side so the request cannot be guaranteed.
- Club Wyndham Dunsborough is a 2.5 – 3 hour drive from Perth Airport (see directions via Google Maps).
- Reception operates seven days from 7:00am to 11:00pm. Please call if arriving after 9:30pm to advise resort staff of the later check-in.
- A $100 deposit or credit card imprint (security bond) is required upon check-in.
- There is no secure undercover parking available at the property, however ample free parking outdoors.
- Paid Wi-Fi Internet access is available, please check with reception desk.
- Club Wyndham Dunsborough is a two-storey walk-up and there are no elevators. If mobility is an issue, a ground floor apartment can be requested at the time of booking, however, this cannot be guaranteed. (subject to availability) 2-Bedroom Grand Suites are not on the ground floor located on upper floors only.
- Not all one-bedroom apartments feature spas. Spa rooms can be requested at the time of booking, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- The Studio Deluxe Apartments have a shower above the corner spa, while standard Studio Apartments feature a shower over bath combination.
- Two-bedroom apartments have one bathroom only. Please check your confirmation regarding your room level as ground floor and upstairs room changes cannot be made on check in. All Two Bedroom units have a sofa bed, please note that the Resort does not put rollaway beds in any room.
- Bathrooms are equipped with a shower/bath combination and are not suitable for Owners with mobility issues. It’s recommended Owners request a special needs room that feature accessible/walk-in shower.
- Pool closure during winter months: In response to owner feedback in relation to the cost and relevance of heating the main swimming pool during the winter period, we are pleased to confirm an operational change to resort pool facilities during winter. From early-May to mid-September each year, the main pool will not be heated. The communal outdoor spa pool will remain open and heated throughout this period to enjoy a warm spa during those cold winter days. For those owners and guests who would like access to a heated pool, we will provide complimentary access to the Geographe Leisure Facility located a convenient 10 min drive away in the Busselton township.
- Wireless Internet & Movies are available and payable to the resort. This service does incur additional fees and charges of $5-$7 approx. Use of Wireless Internet is limited to five devices at any one time per Wireless Connection. Wireless Internet service is free for Privileges Elite and above owners*. Use of In-Room movies is limited for Privileges Elite and above owners based on tier level benefits. *Club Wyndham Managed Properties only.
- If you are a Privileges member, your holiday groceries can now be ordered through Coles online! Log in to privilegesbywyndham.com with your Owner Number and the same password that you use for online bookings. Please note that Coles delivery is not available on weekends.
- This resort holds Owner Events throughout the year, speak with your resort reception staff for times when checking in.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges.We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.