Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Club Wyndham Dinner Plain
**Alert: As a precautionary measure, as part of our COVID-19 risk reduction plan, we have closed our spas until further notice.
**Alert: You can find updates on the 2020 Ski season here: https://clubwyndhamsp.com/dinner-plain-2020-ski-season/
**A fee is applicable to all motor vehicles and passengers of coaches and taxis entering all Victorian Ski Resorts during the declared snow season. All vehicles stopping at a Victorian Apline Resort must have a valid authorised Resort Entry Permit. If travelling directly through the Resort from Dinner Plain/Omeo to Harrietville to Dinner Plain/Omeo, and you do not stop, you will not require a Resort Entry Permit. Fee is approximately $50.00 and is subject to change. For more information please visit the website https://www.mthotham.com.au/discover/explore/getting-here/resort-entry**
**During the Winter season, ice is prevalent around the resort therefore appropriate footwear and special care is needed to avoid slipping and causing preventable injuries.**
- Green Season Bookings: Limited alternative restaurants and shops are open during the summer months.
- Snow Season Bookings: Snow chains are compulsory for all vehicles during the winter season and must be fitted when advised. There are numerous outlets in Bright, and ‘HOYS Chain Hire’ operates in both Harrietville and Omeo. Resort Entry fee is applicable to all motor vehicles and passengers of coaches and taxis entering the Mt Hotham Ski Resort during the declared snow season. All vehicles stopping at the Mt Hotham Ski Resort must have a valid authorized Resort Entry Permit. If travelling directly through the ski resort area from Dinner Plain/Omeo to Harrietville or Harrietville to Dinner Plain/Omeo and do not stop, you will not require a Resort Entry Permit
- Safety first! Snow Season in Mt Hotham opens in June and closes towards the end of September each year. If visiting Dinner Plain during the snow season we strongly recommend that you visit the winter safety website: http://snowsafe.org.au This website provides all the information you will need to ensure a safe and enjoyable holiday.
- We STRONGLY recommend travelling to the resort via Omeo as it is the smoother and safer drive, especially during the winter months.
- Alpine Weather can change quickly so monitor the forecast and make sure you can always easily access protective clothing. To combat the risk of sunburn, use sunscreen with a high SPF to protect your skin. When on the slopes, the glare from snow can cause “snow blindness” so ensure you have high-quality sunglasses or goggles when participating in snow activities. Your car should have anti-freeze in the radiator and snow chains must be carried at all times during the snow season. Please ensure that you do not leave your handbrake on, as it will freeze. The nearest petrol stations are located in Omeo (45km) and Bright (75km). Petrol is not available at Mt Hotham/Dinner Plain.
- Car Parking is provided and your car park will be assigned to you upon check-in. Please note that all vehicles parked at the resort are at the sole risk of the vehicle owner and conditions apply. Additional parking is located at nearby Scrubbers End. **PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS STRICTLY NO PARKING ALLOWED ON ROADWAYS DURING WINTER MONTHS.**
- The regional location of the resort means there a few places to restock provisions such as snack food and medicines nearby or on the way. We recommend that you purchase any such items at the approaching townships of Omeo, or Bright as the grocery stores in the Dinner Plain and Mt Hotham are seasonal with a limited selection.
- On arrival, guests will be asked for a credit card imprint to cover incidental expenses during their stay. Where a credit card is not available, a $100 cash bond will be required. Any balance unused will be refunded/credited upon departure.
- Internal Stairs: All room types, with the exception of Hotel Rooms and standard 1 bedroom units, have internal stairs and may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Air Conditioning: Chalets and Hotel Rooms do not have air conditioning for cooling. A limited number of portable fans are available from Reception if required.
- Hotel rooms are situated in a 2 story building with no elevator access. If ground floor is required, please request at time of booking. Hotel rooms are compact in size – 13m2 plus ensuite. These rooms are not recommended for stays of longer than 3 nights. There are no Cooking facilities in the Hotel Rooms, with an onsite restaurant available 7 days. Please see reception if you require laundry facilities.
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe (4) – This room type is better suited to 2 adults and 2 children due to compact size.
- If travelling with a guide dog within the Alpine Shire Council region, registered guide dogs and their owners need to have valid ID with them at all times. A visitor permit is not required for guide dogs.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges. We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.